RPGM [Translation Request] "Mirror Inma and Devil's Seed" [62studio]

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ver 0.41 is out on there blog just scroll down until you see the blue download button or click the ver0.41 you can see from the table of contents it will bring you to the download part without having to scroll down yourself.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
ver 0.41 is out on there blog just scroll down until you see the blue download button or click the ver0.41 you can see from the table of contents it will bring you to the download part without having to scroll down yourself.
Hell yeah! Now we just wait for someone to translate it. I wish I could help the masses, but alas.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CryLaterFightNow

Mar 21, 2023
Hey, everyone, coming through to assist any folks interested in the "Bratty Succubus" content that was added as of v0.40! The building containing the content is near the Succubus House, and there will be a cat NPC blocking the way once inside. The code it asks for is: AT434221A
Hope this helps :)

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Hey, everyone, coming through to assist any folks interested in the "Bratty Succubus" content that was added as of v0.40! The building containing the content is near the Succubus House, and there will be a cat NPC blocking the way once inside. The code it asks for is: AT434221A
Hope this helps :)
tried your code it does work but it left the game in black screen so i tried the first code i got PK251147K and that works and the game does not stay as a black screen

CryLaterFightNow

Mar 21, 2023
tried your code it does work but it left the game in black screen so i tried the first code i got PK251147K and that works and the game does not stay as a black screen
Strange, I didn't come across any black screen myself. Glad to hear you found a code that works for you though :)

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys, trying to play the game, but... You sure this is the "full" version? Because the areas that have been barricated in the trial version still are in this one. Or am I just silly?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys, trying to play the game, but... You sure this is the "full" version? Because the areas that have been barricated in the trial version still are in this one. Or am I just silly?
its still a trial not sure that the differences between this one 0.41 you can download for free from the blog from the last trial in if there new areas from what i can tell there new cg in the picture folder like bell scene and a new hop trap the only thing new that i know is the brat fight

anon487

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone got the actual full version?
The free download is missing a lot of stuff, and the bratty succubus event crashes when you set the event flags + trigger it (its also missing CG files in the decrypted img folder)

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone got the actual full version?
The free download is missing a lot of stuff, and the bratty succubus event crashes when you set the event flags + trigger it (its also missing CG files in the decrypted img folder)
anyone got that or a full save for the current trial? thank u

anon487

Jul 17, 2021
I decrypt the img folder, and use mtool to teleport around and trigger scenes in the game itself

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Reactions: Succubus Hunter