RPGM [Translation Request] "Mirror Inma and Devil's Seed" [62studio]

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Thanks for making the thread! I made one myself, glad this one got noticed. We can not miss out on such a good game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hate to be a bother, but would you mind pasting the MEGA link (or whatever the translator uses) here? I cant open links there and I also cant log in since I got banned from there...
Banned from Mega? I suggest trying a VPN. ProtonVPN is the one I'm using since it is free and unlimited:

Protonvpn.com

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Banned from Mega? I suggest trying a VPN. ProtonVPN is the one I'm using since it is free and unlimited:

Protonvpn.com
Hey there, no, I am not banned from MEGA. But from ULMF, was it? Just not so keen on saying this so I am not viewed as a scammer or someone who causes trouble and then get banned from here. :(

Human.....

Mar 5, 2023
1708060957054.png
Do you know the password?

I think it give only to the sponsor
Or be friend with the devil of sloth
(Maybe not)

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I know the M Galaxy thread has been removed but just for the information, they have DLsite page now that currently expects the game to release mid-march. Which means that they should be continuing to work on this game shortly after

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know the M Galaxy thread has been removed but just for the information, they have DLsite page now that currently expects the game to release mid-march. Which means that they should be continuing to work on this game shortly after
Thank you for the good news (y)