RPGM [Translation Request] ミッシングリンク

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Wow, thanks for helping so quickly!
So, 1.1 does fix the empty inventory bug for both tools and cards in the main inventory. However 1.0 allowed the player to edit decks, assuming they had cards available, while 1.1 shows an empty card inventory in deck editing screen. I guess there are a lot of inventories that are confusing your systems?
1.1 does still have the turn 1 card battle crash. I don't really see it as a big deal as you can still move the save to a non-translated folder and win lose games before moving saves back. I've attached a save with a deck created on the off chance you were interested in seeing what is causing the crash. Also attached is the error message, no idea why it says SLRMTL1.0 though.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Wow, thanks for helping so quickly!
So, 1.1 does fix the empty inventory bug for both tools and cards in the main inventory. However 1.0 allowed the player to edit decks, assuming they had cards available, while 1.1 shows an empty card inventory in deck editing screen. I guess there are a lot of inventories that are confusing your systems?
1.1 does still have the turn 1 card battle crash. I don't really see it as a big deal as you can still move the save to a non-translated folder and win lose games before moving saves back. I've attached a save with a deck created on the off chance you were interested in seeing what is causing the crash. Also attached is the error message, no idea why it says SLRMTL1.0 though.
Please try SLRMTL1.2.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-misshingurinku.62328/post-13153088

When testing please leave the house and go back in to reset the Map before challenging her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c4145317