RPGM [Translation Request] ミッシングリンク

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
RJ160066_img_main.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game Name: ミッシングリンク (Missing Link)
Developer: キューピッドアイス (Cupid Ice)
Dlsite Link:
Version: v1.51
Language: Japanese
Link Untranslated -

Reactions: YUKEINN and jowishg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete. Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-misshingurinku.62328/post-13153088

Here's a full MTL for v1.51.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Story menu text escapes the window. (It ignores all my attempts to change the font size there)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.1 Fixed item categories.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwx595

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Here's a full MTL for v1.51.

Known Issues:
Story menu text escapes the window. (It ignores all my attempts to change the font size there)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Not sure what went wrong, but inventory doesn't show any items at all even though I do have some items. I tested the save with a vanilla copy, indeed the items should be there.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Not sure what went wrong, but inventory doesn't show any items at all even though I do have some items. I tested the save with a vanilla copy, indeed the items should be there.
I fixed it in MTL1.1.

But since this is just an old Google-Translate MTL, should you encounter more serious issues, it might be the best to just use the MTool autotranslator instead.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lwx595 and adam~

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does someone still have v1.51? I would update the MTL to my SLR stuff, but I don't have the game anymore and my original source is dead.

Reactions: Starcraft Nigma
Jun 19, 2021
would appreciate a reupload of this as well. been scouring google but the only copy i found keeps erroring out towards end of the download.

Jan 10, 2021
Does someone have the latest version of this game? links on thread are dead, and I only have the game in it's previous version.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.51.

Not tested and the worst kind of VX Ace. This will likely crash at some point and need additional edits, please save often.
Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
There are random Japanese blocks overlayed in some dialogue boxes, because of misused \r[] scripts.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to unpack the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Changed Item and armor info.
1.2: Changed Script definition for Card names, Changed vocab of card interactions.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.51.
This has the same empty inventory bug that #7 describes. Possibly only affecting the "Tools" tab of the inventory. Here's a save with a couple of booster packs and medicine.
I did try to move the save to an untranslated folder, open the boosters, save, move to translated folder, and try to play a card game. Got a crash the first turn. Wasn't keen on mentioning this as I don't know if the save moving was the cause, but felt it couldn't hurt as the save location makes it simple to test.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This has the same empty inventory bug that #7 describes. Possibly only affecting the "Tools" tab of the inventory. Here's a save with a couple of booster packs and medicine.
I did try to move the save to an untranslated folder, open the boosters, save, move to translated folder, and try to play a card game. Got a crash the first turn. Wasn't keen on mentioning this as I don't know if the save moving was the cause, but felt it couldn't hurt as the save location makes it simple to test.
Please try SLRMTL1.1.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-misshingurinku.62328/post-13153088

If it still doesn't work I might need to redo this whole thing with my new system. This is very messy...