RPGM [Translation Request] Monster Girl Fusion Abnormal

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Title: Monster Girl Fusion Abnormal
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Features: New Game+, Battle sprites are seen during combat, all H-scenes are fully animated.

How to progress: Click all the icons on the map during exploration, while also battling or avoiding enemies..the enemies are seen on screen. No Walkthrough is necessary.

Release Date: August 25 2017
[Story]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samples: 295752

I bought this game when it first came out in 2017 and of all the Adult RPGM games that I've played, this one is easily my favorite.

Last edited:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
By the way. How big is the possibility it got translated if no one ask for a translation besides me?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
+1
Its a cool game. But a translation would be great. I really want to know the whole story.
You and me both. About it being translated, I'm not too sure myself. This game isn't very well known, so the chances of a translated version already being available are pretty slim.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
That story sounds interesting, but I can't find the game at the usual places...
I'll update the op with the site where you can find it. Edit.. actually I already have it in the op, but here the site.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Interesting. Arts look fine but i dont understand story. I also give my vote for translations. Unfortunately both japan and english aren't my forte, so good luck.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
It's been long enough. OP updated with the game. It's at the bottom of the OP.