RPGM [Translation Request] Mother Daughter R*pe Mall ~Debt Repayment RPG~ [RJ179033] [Showa Museum of Disgrace]

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Mother Daughter R*pe Mall ~Debt Repayment RPG~
母娘凌辱商店街~借金返済RPG~
DL Site:
Genre: Corruption, Debt, Mother, Daughter, Violation, Rape, Married Woman, Prostitution, Shame
1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Download (Japanese):

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
+1 and also I'll make a blood sacrifice to summon Shisaye, the master of DMTL, to see if he can help us
You could also just make a direct request, so I'll add it to my to-do list. :KEK:
The game is running on RPGM Ace and has around 240k characters to translate.

The only issue with this one is a "potential" general rules section 1, rule 7 violation.
I'm not saying it necessarily is, the daughter doesn't look super young to me, but I'm not a moderator and I don't want to get bonked. :(

Reactions: cl4trap1206

Gzero118

Jan 5, 2020
The only issue with this one is a "potential" general rules section 1, rule 7 violation.
I'm not saying it necessarily is, the daughter doesn't look super young to me, but I'm not a moderator and I don't want to get bonked. :(
yeah, but also here we have the sakuragi company games, so I guess this could be safe? now the real question, to whom of the staff members do we ask?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
yeah, but also here we have the sakuragi company games, so I guess this could be safe? now the real question, to whom of the staff members do we ask?
I guess you could write a Ticket tagged "General Support" link the game on dlsite and write: "Does this game violate Rule 7, or can it be shared it here?", and whoever has time will answer eventually.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I have a first promising prototype, but due to certain events I'm no longer putting untested stuff in threads. If you want to help play-test please PM me (Start conversation). I just need someone to play large parts of the game with my DMTL and whenever they encounter a problem, screenshot it.

The game is quite a bit more complex than previously expected, so this might take several prototypes until it works the way it should.

Last edited:

takeda0405

Nov 10, 2019
I have a first promising prototype, but due to certain events I'm no longer putting untested stuff in threads. If you want to help play-test please PM me (Start conversation). I just need someone to play large parts of the game with my DMTL and whenever they encounter a problem, screenshot it.

The game is quite a bit more complex than previously expected, so this might take several prototypes until it works the way it should.

Picture based text not translated, yet. I would appreciate If someone would help with that, otherwise you'll get the full ms-paint experience.
(There's 56 pictures with relevant text in Graphics\Pictures.)
Hi, i would like to become your tester, there anyway to help?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, i would like to become your tester, there anyway to help?
Sure, I'll pm you.

Edit: The more testers the better. yessiyurt1. I'll pm you too.
I kinda don't want to spam this thread further. If someone else wants to help test the prototype, please use the start conversation function.

Last edited:

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
If you need another, I'll take a crack at it. @Shisye

I've been trying to figure out how the translations work in these games, but really haven't nailed anything down yet.
Do you have any links or suggestions for learning how translations work?

I just want to manually change some things, here and there.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
We would also still need someone willing to translate the picture based text.
It's "only" 56 pictures and I could do it myself, but then it's going to look really bad.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.04 including scripts.

Installation:
I have conflicting information whether, or not, you need to switch your system locale for this one,
but just know that you might. Locale Tutorial
Before you can apply the translation you need to extract the game. Extraction Tutorial
Then just extract the DMTL into your game folder and overwrite.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Translation quality turned out kinda bad, the writing is odd.
There's some text stuck on screen if you fail a specific quest. (Just don't fail lol)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.