English Title: My Little Sister Came To My House
Japanese Title: 妹が俺の家に来た
DLSite Link:
Version: 2.05
Genre: Touching, Big tits, Loli, Sister, Incest, Sleep sex, Bukkake, Creampie
JP Ver. Download:
Translation Request:
Japanese to English
Description: You are a dude who's living alone, due to some circumstances your little sister Himari moves in with you, because her school is close to your house. You live a happy day to day life and slowly get closer.
As you get closer to her, there will be erotic requests. As your intimacy increases, various new events will occur.

Preview:
RJ318492_img_main.jpg RJ318492_img_smp1.jpg RJ318492_img_smp2.jpg RJ318492_img_smp3.jpg RJ318492_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
This is the first time I'm requesting, if I unwittingly did something wrong I do apologize, please suggest changes and I will make them. The DLSite description is pretty wonky so I made my own using what I could gather. I do hope someone picks this up, the game is pretty new but the scenes are nice, the are a few different outfits and the design of the sister is very cute.

lyouma

Jun 6, 2020
+1
how would you extract dialogue from this game? it could be run through a machine translation at the very least

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
+1
how would you extract dialogue from this game? it could be run through a machine translation at the very least
I guess it would work like any other RPGM game? I am personally not very knowledgeable about this.

rumlamd

May 10, 2020
I tried the translation but it is giving me a error saying it can't load an image, it is asking for 0000 www 111.png, but it was asking in unicode.
Error does not happen in the jp version.
The only file with 0000 is 0000 , tried to copy and rename it, then tried decrypting it , but nether worked.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Lots of images which I haven't got them all done yet. Used Dell96kill translation files for quick testing though if they don't plan to polish the google translate bit well I'll look into this more later when I have more free time.
Using from anime-sharing.com

Notes:
  1. Dell96kill translation files have Encryption set to "true" in 'data\System.json' and the link provided has things decrypted. If you load in updated translation files later this will cause all the images not to load properly if that isn't changed to "false"
    Change
    "hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"
    To
    "hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"
    Alternatively the files could be re-encrypted with the key but I'm not doing that right now since well there are still many left to go...
    However you could also just skip that file when loading in updates.
    System.json contains things like System, Types, Terms, and Variable & Switches Names along with Encryption Key & Use.
  2. If you got Stigmata's Ver1.0 over at svscomics then you will be missing files. DlSite has a Ver2.04 however I haven't tested that one yet.
  3. I'll look into this more later when I have more free time
  4. Images were translated using KanjiTomo On Screen Reader, deepl.com/translator , translate.yandex.com , translate.google.com , romajidesu.com, Photoshop , and filtered through the voices in my head so things may be off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I would suggest lay low a bit, it seems the game not finish yet but I will update the translation anyway if I am diligent :V
According to DLSite the last two updates were only bug fixes. Do you think more content is going to be added?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
We replaced the latest version VER2.04 (updated on March 25)

Earlier, I applied for the replacement of Ver2.02.
It will be a bug fix + content addition version.

Thank you so much for your wonderful brother!
Also, if there is anything, go to the comment section ...

Update:
Earlier, the bug fix version + flicker reduction version
I applied for a replacement.
Thank you.

March 25
Fixed a bug. It will be Ver2.04.

We replaced the latest version VER2.04 (updated on March 25)

Earlier, I applied for the replacement of Ver2.02.
It will be a bug fix + content addition version.

Thank you so much for your wonderful brother!
Also, if there is anything, go to the comment section ...

Update:
Earlier, the bug fix version + flicker reduction version
I applied for a replacement.
Thank you.

March 25
Fixed a bug. It will be Ver2.04.

Link:

His last word is = I hope you enjoy it ~. (When we reach 3000, maybe we will have another event ...?)

so... if the game success they will be more content