RPGM None [Translation Request]My Little Sister Came To My House

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
The game has not been updated for quite some time, I think it is safe to assume 2.05 will be the final version at least for the near future.

Dell96kill Are you going to translate the latest version?

masterdragonson Are you planning to continue translating the images or fix the MTL?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The game has not been updated for quite some time, I think it is safe to assume 2.05 will be the final version at least for the near future.

Dell96kill Are you going to translate the latest version?

masterdragonson Are you planning to continue translating the images or fix the MTL?
Yes but I've been busy with a few other things. Here is what I got so far.

Assuming you upgraded to 2.05 and used Dell96kill .

In the event you left the picture files encrypted
MLSCTMH v2.05 for encrypted.rar

In the event you decrypted those picture files
MLSCTMH v2.05 for decrypted.rar

If the event you don't have v2.05, this is already decrypted
My Little Sister Came to My House v2.05 Preview.rar

No new assets were added between v2.04 to v2.05

Poliwag

Jul 29, 2017
Just curious and this seems like the only place to ask. What does the Diuretic do? It just gives me a message that says "The results are outstanding" and nothing else happens.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Just curious and this seems like the only place to ask. What does the Diuretic do? It just gives me a message that says "The results are outstanding" and nothing else happens.
first, you scare her with the scary story then make her drink that sees the result

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I finally got some time to play the game, I haven't faced any issues so far.

Great job Dell96kill and masterdragonson

I think you guys should decide and also make a thread for this game in the games section since you guys did the translations.
I'll wait a bit before that as I like playing through a game entirely (Haven't had much time for that yet) if I'm putting my name as one of the translators ;) Thanks for checking it out!

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Jul / 12/2021
Bug fixes and content additions have been made

Me: not sure what they add this month but I haven't got a touch the game yet

raiden1199

Apr 2, 2021
I know I may be dumb for asking this but in the dl site it says demo so where can I download full game or does it only says demo as because it is free as I could say the price there sorry if I am stupid but I wanted to confirm

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I know I may be dumb for asking this but in the dl site it says demo so where can I download full game or does it only says demo as because it is free as I could say the price there sorry if I am stupid but I wanted to confirm
The "demo" is less than the full version or with added censorship beyond mosaic like maybe a a white strip over any naked breast or naughty bits. The purpose of the demo is to see if you can run it on your computer before you buy it.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Yes but I've been busy with a few other things. Here is what I got so far.

Assuming you upgraded to 2.05 and used Dell96kill .

In the event you left the picture files encrypted
MLSCTMH v2.05 for encrypted.rar

In the event you decrypted those picture files
MLSCTMH v2.05 for decrypted.rar

No new assets were added between v2.04 to v2.05
at least we have something than nothing, have you feel like playing Japanese game without any translation it was so hard you need remember where to click
Now can one of you put it all together in a single download? Your topsy turvy "download this part" from 1 person then "download these 2 or 3 files" from another person lost me... I couldn't understand the instructions of what we need to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Now can one of you put it all together in a single download? Your topsy turvy "download this part" from 1 person then "download these 2 or 3 files" from another person lost me... I couldn't understand the instructions of what we need to do.
The 3rd one :p

Reactions: Dell96kill

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
  • Jul/12/2021 Bug fixesContent added
  • Bug fixes and content additions have been made.
I'm not sure what they add isn't the same or just a bug fix

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Is my game broken? stuck intimacy, cant choose options with 40% requirements.
have done the diuretic/scary combo
tried sleep tea, tried asking/begging to show underwear
tried erotic story, nothing can raise her intimacy Capture.PNG
Edit : now it says exceed 40%, can't request help, it tells me to ask her to show panties/ show bra. those options are white but when i choose them , it asks for at elast 40% intimacy???