RPGM [Translation Request] Mysterious Dungeon of Warrior and Sage [Samurai]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.1.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Good luck reading the sliding intro text.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

f96lol

Feb 10, 2023
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.1.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Good luck reading the sliding intro text.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
it says it doesnt find some graphics?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
it works without the mtl, and when i first delete the rgss and then paste the mtl the hraphics issue comes up
Well, I would need some more information.
You make it sound like you think I would upload a patch without even testing if the game can still start.
What does the error message actually say? How do your files look like?

This is the the files after extracting the container:
raw.png
This is after applying the translation:
modded.png
This is starting the game, picking names, going through the intro, and then opening the menu, all working without issues.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited:

f96lol

Feb 10, 2023
Well, I would need some more information.
You make it sound like you think I would upload a patch without even testing if the game can still start.
When does the error occur exactly? What does the error message actually say? How do your files look like?

This is the the files after extracting the container:
View attachment 3793408
This is after applying the translation:
View attachment 3793407
This is starting the game, picking names, going through the intro, and then opening the menu, all working without issues.
View attachment 3793403
View attachment 3793404
View attachment 3793405
View attachment 3793406
no not at all, ive used a lot of your translations, and they're always perfect, it might be me doing something wrong or from the download link, when i unzip i have the game rgss3 file, and if i remove it, it breaks the game idk, witouth applying the mtl even, and when i apply the mtl it starts but at new game it closes saying it misses a TileA in the graphics section
where did you download the game?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
no not at all, ive used a lot of your translations, and they're always perfect, it might be me doing something wrong or from the download link, when i unzip i have the game rgss3 file, and if i remove it, it breaks the game idk, witouth applying the mtl even, and when i apply the mtl it starts but at new game it closes saying it misses a TileA in the graphics section
where did you download the game?
Wait... err...
You do extract the rgss3 file before deleting it right?
Using RPGMaker All Decrypter?