RPGM [Translation Request] Namaiki JK o Cheat Note de Wakaraseru (RJ424502) [Yuki Mango]

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
生意気JKをチートノートでわからせる

Circle:
Yuki Mango

Genre:
Touch/Feel, Anime, Glasses, Uniform, Violation, Sexual Training, Shame/Humiliation, Virgin Female, Male Protagonist

dlsite info:

RJ424502_img_main.jpg RJ424502_img_smp1.jpg RJ424502_img_smp2.jpg RJ424502_img_smp3.jpg RJ424502_img_smp6.jpg RJ424502_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What makes this game somewhat interesting is that it has 8 main animations based on a spine system. That means you can actually remove the mosaic censorship from those animated scenes reasonably easily. You don't have to uncensor individual frames, just a few part sets.
You can see the proof of concept of that in my Captive of Evil Mosaic Removal mod.

As for translating it, the raw text is less than 150k characters(Edit: Nope it's more I just didn't see it.) so it's a relatively short game, it doesn't seem to have any crazy scripts, and it's running on RPGM MV.
The main problem is the amount of picture based text. A lot of the buttons are picture based, the gallery descriptions are picture based and the achievements have semi transparent pictures which are a pain to translate and edit.

I'm neither a good artist, nor a proper translator, and this game hasn't even been out for 2 months yet, so I don't really want to take this as a project (at least not while there's still hope), but if someone else does and they have any problems with it, or general questions, feel free to pm me about it. (Or just quote me here.)

Last edited:
Reactions: silhouette02

Alex260

Oct 19, 2021
Anyone have the save file for this game please? I dont understnd the japonese version.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To give a bit of an update.
I've made a full SLRMTL and translated most of the picture based text. (Except some achievement plates because they have a horrible font and I couldn't be arsed to puzzle those out yet.)
I've also made a proof of concept mosaic removal mod for the animations, although at this point it doesn't actually have real textures, yet, I've just tested how to replace the bits in the first place.

I'm planning to make this a much more heavily edited format (SRS), but progress is very slow because I have a lot of rl stuff to do and I'm working on way too many projects at once. (Also for the simple premise, this game actually has a surprising amount of text.)

Proofreading and manually fixing the translation is most likely still going to take a few weeks if not even months, but if someone just wants a rough MTL, pm me (Start Conversation), and I'll send current progress to you.
Having someone already test for technical issues would be valuable, but please don't share prototypes openly, there have been some really annoying problems in the past because of that.

Edit: I underestimated the amount of bug reports I'm getting for my other projects, and I can't really keep up with stuff right now. I'm determined to finish this at some point, but that point might still be a while away. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
As you probably already know the project is going pretty badly.
I underestimated the amount of text because a bunch of it was not initially grabbed by my parser, my time is very limited due to real life problems, and the project is dragging along with barely any progress.

Did someone actually play the game, yet? Is this even any good? Do you "really" care about it?

Basically what I'm asking is:
Should I really keep manually translating this and probably have this project take till 2024 at this rate, or should I instead just focus on uncensoring/debugging it and deliver the game with my normal SLRMTL translation standards within the next weeks?

Edit: I've decided to cancel The manual translation plans, given that this post did not get any answer, or even reaction, at all.
But I'm still going to remove the censorship, make a SLRMTL, and translate important picture based text.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm stuck on some picture based text because the font is so awful.
Can someone tell me what this is supposed to mean?
asdf.png
My best guess so far is 快愍, but that doesn't seem right.