Others None [Translation Request] Nengoku No Liese [Mille Feuille]

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm a realist here, the odds of this getting translated are low. There's a duck-ton of text in it after all, and I don't have the money to pay for a translation. I can do the text-tractor thing and get MTL garbage on my own obviously, but a proper translation would be golden.

If anyone does wants to pick it up, should be good.

I also still have the .iso file for the VN myself, so if a translator wants it, for a real translation, please let me know if I can help. Don't bug me for MTL garbage though, please. As I said, I can hook up a text extractor and link it to DeepL or Google myself without too much hassle.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Absolute +1. Rindou is GOATed. There's a manga for this that's translated but it's a different artist/artstyle.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm a realist here, the odds of this getting translated are low. There's a duck-ton of text in it after all, and I don't have the money to pay for a translation. I can do the text-tractor thing and get MTL garbage on my own obviously, but a proper translation would be golden.

If anyone does wants to pick it up, should be good.

I also still have the .iso file for the VN myself, so if a translator wants it, for a real translation, please let me know if I can help. Don't bug me for MTL garbage though, please. As I said, I can hook up a text extractor and link it to DeepL or Google myself without too much hassle.
I'd be willing to do this one as a commission. The amount of labor would be huge, so this would be a full time job. So it wouldn't be cheap, and that's just being real as well.

But it would be doable.