Censored: YES
Version: 3_00
Language: Japanese

Links:

Preview Images:

Last edited:
Reactions: A_real_Degenerate
May 18, 2018
+1 Recommended title change- "[Translation Request] Nepgear and Maid's House" and add some images/screenshots
Translation Request Template
Japanese Name- 女神ネプギアとメイド屋敷
(quicker to get to)
(official site)

Reactions: Lioth

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Did not play the game yet, but there's a response for codes in this post. Hope they're what you are searching.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
There isn't one, that's why I made this thread. It's a translation request.
oh. I went looking through the developer's twitter and saw a post about a translation function being added so I thought there was an english version and I just didn't know how to activate it.

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
oh. I went looking through the developer's twitter and saw a post about a translation function being added so I thought there was an english version and I just didn't know how to activate it.
If that's real and you figure out how to use it, please post that here.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I've been playing it. Its somewhat basic once you get the story nailed down but its good. Obviously but devs main fetish is within it and he has a fixation on Nepgear and probably other characters from that IP. Mindless maids, solve the puzzles and crack the mystery before you turn into a drone maid. Iv only put it through a rough translation but its barebones. Obviously bits dont make sense and text overflow etc. But hopefully someone picks it up

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
I've been playing it. Its somewhat basic once you get the story nailed down but its good. Obviously but devs main fetish is within it and he has a fixation on Nepgear and probably other characters from that IP. Mindless maids, solve the puzzles and crack the mystery before you turn into a drone maid. Iv only put it through a rough translation but its barebones. Obviously bits dont make sense and text overflow etc. But hopefully someone picks it up
Please provide what you have so far.

May 18, 2018
Came across a website that has the "paid version" I assume that's the one already here but ill post it anyway

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Came across a website that has the "paid version" I assume that's the one already here but ill post it anyway
i'll get it anyway. I think the author might have put the full version on his Ci-En profile first so subscribers get it before DLsite. Maybe because DLsite gets a cut of the profit?

May 18, 2018
Password- hentakugames.com
I'm going to guess you were clicking the big blue ad download button and not the section with
"info/screenshots/downloads/how to play"
In the download section there's apparently a website for game saves.
NOTE: iv never used these sites before so always scan and tell me if there is viruses so I can delete the post

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Password- hentakugames.com
I'm going to guess you were clicking the big blue ad download button and not the section with
"info/screenshots/downloads/how to play"
In the download section there's apparently a website for game saves.
NOTE: iv never used these sites before so always scan and tell me if there is viruses so I can delete the post
I downloaded it and there was no viruses but also remember you can get false-positives

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I have an MTL English version of an earlier version, but I can't remember where I got it from. It does exist though.
The latest version is 3.10 I believe. But Im somewhat translating this. Or rather just cleaning the MTL because bits of it is messy. But im having to playthrough it and then inject what I think should be said without straying too far and of course correcting pronouns like He/Her/Mr etc. For e.g IF (or Iffy-san) is called Mr.AIF when gone through a MTL.

But overall its actually a good game. Good if you like hypnosis, maids etc. I was like a former fan of Neptunia games. Got about 5 of the mainline games and a couple spin-off titles like HyperDevotion and Sega Hard Girls (that wasnt good though). Even owned a few Neptunia models too like Young Neptune and Mature Neptune along with Blanc in her school uniform. Sold the Neptunes though couple years ago. I do like Neptunia games but I felt like the devs didnt know what to do with the series so they just kept releasing bloatware like Neptunia Idols, Neptunia Cooking, Neptunia/Senran Shinobi Girls etc. I hate it when they go down that route. Although Goddess Online looks alright, its usually £5.99 when its on sale.

Reactions: zhxulie

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
The latest version is 3.10 I believe. But Im somewhat translating this. Or rather just cleaning the MTL because bits of it is messy. But im having to playthrough it and then inject what I think should be said without straying too far and of course correcting pronouns like He/Her/Mr etc. For e.g IF (or Iffy-san) is called Mr.AIF when gone through a MTL.

But overall its actually a good game. Good if you like hypnosis, maids etc. I was like a former fan of Neptunia games. Got about 5 of the mainline games and a couple spin-off titles like HyperDevotion and Sega Hard Girls (that wasnt good though). Even owned a few Neptunia models too like Young Neptune and Mature Neptune along with Blanc in her school uniform. Sold the Neptunes though couple years ago. I do like Neptunia games but I felt like the devs didnt know what to do with the series so they just kept releasing bloatware like Neptunia Idols, Neptunia Cooking, Neptunia/Senran Shinobi Girls etc. I hate it when they go down that route. Although Goddess Online looks alright, its usually £5.99 when its on sale.
When you get the MTL touched up can you drop it as a patch here?

May 18, 2018
Had me concerned when I read "inject what I think should be said " was getting Vietnam flashbacks of Anime/Game Localizers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: SylvieRose