RPGM Completed None [Translation Request] Nepgear and Maid's House

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Had me concerned when I read "inject what I think should be said " was getting Vietnam flashbacks of Anime/Game Localizers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No nothing like that. The hard part is not giving the other maids too much personality. They are simply drones but I think they are slightly different in terms of personality. So I might add touches of sarcasm to their text boxes but without going too far. Im not doing every text box cause some look a little messy anyway but its still readable. Iv not covered the entire game but where Iv covered I will make small changes where possible. I just got the good ending. So far I think theres about 8 endings?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
theres actually more content to this game but its behind a paywall. And I cant pay because its all Japanese and they make it hard to use international banking systems like buying points for DLsite to then use those points on the devs website. Mess

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
What game is this? Normal RPG? Event collection? Puzzle? Skimming all the comments makes me wonder what kind of game is this...

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Needing some help here, on the other thread for this game someone said there is a keycard on the room left of the kitchen but...
Can't figure out how to reach the other side of the kitchen (on the right)
I got the apron on the small room but the rest of said room is locked off, I can only move the big bix one tile to the right but it doesn't budge beyond that

Thats really weird because during the runaway route (after you find If and decides to escape) I actually managed to move the box further and access the rest of the room but in that route the golden keycard is on maidski's room instead of that place, furthermore, that room has a door to the south that doesn't open because "someone is on the other side" but I never managed to find out where do I acess the other side of the entrace

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
Needing some help here, on the other thread for this game someone said there is a keycard on the room left of the kitchen but...
I got the apron on the small room but the rest of said room is locked off, I can only move the big bix one tile to the right but it doesn't budge beyond that

Thats really weird because during the runaway route (after you find If and decides to escape) I actually managed to move the box further and access the rest of the room but in that route the golden keycard is on maidski's room instead of that place, furthermore, that room has a door to the south that doesn't open because "someone is on the other side" but I never managed to find out where do I acess the other side of the entrace
This is a translation request thread, not the best place to ask something like this. Mind linking to the other thread tho?

gururudes

Jun 5, 2017

2024-09-20 015404.png
Here? You just need the Call Bell which is in Maidski's room

Reactions: SylvieRose

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
What game is this? Normal RPG? Event collection? Puzzle? Skimming all the comments makes me wonder what kind of game is this...
Its sort of like an interactive FanFiction game with puzzles and undercover detective work. You scour the mansion looking for keys and information but depending on how you play, what you collect and uncover changes the ending. You always have 7 days to solve the case. And obviously the more keys you collect the more the mansion opens up, whereas at the beginning everywhere its either locked or guarded

Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Its sort of like an interactive FanFiction game with puzzles and undercover detective work. You scour the mansion looking for keys and information but depending on how you play, what you collect and uncover changes the ending. You always have 7 days to solve the case. And obviously the more keys you collect the more the mansion opens up, whereas at the beginning everywhere its either locked or guarded
Thanks! I'm going to try this

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks! I'm going to try this
Theres only MTL's about atm. Mines a MTL but Im sort of deciphering it. Making more sense to the reader basically. Because the MTL is readable but your constantly having to put your own words into it to make proper sense and obviously it gets names wrong as well as pronouns etc.

I.F is known as Mr.AIF or some reason so I change it to either Iffy-san or IF-san