Others [Translation Request] Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka? ~Kyouiku Mama to Kateikyoushi~

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
I didn't know --hi, I'll try to contact with him/her to see what we can do. :D
hi! I would have loved to translate this VN but unfortunately this game's engine is very crude, It doesn't even support half-width characters... and It wasn't even possible to work on these types of VNs until recently... but never lose hope, possible someone in the near future could make fix for the half-width issues... and also currently I am working on to finish my translation!
Release soon!

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
hi! I would have loved to translate this VN but unfortunately this game's engine is very crude, It doesn't even support half-width characters... and It wasn't even possible to work on these types of VNs until recently... but never lose hope, possible someone in the near future could make fix for the half-width issues... and also currently I am working on to finish my translation!
Release soon!
Thank you for taking the time to respond. :D

I really appreciate your attempt to translate it, despite the game engine problem, hopefully someone will be able to fix the half-width issues.

Really, thank you for your comment. <3

And thanks to Grey Qual aswell :D

Reactions: Grey Qual

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
--hi Do you have a Kofi/Substar or any similar account or plan to? You're doing good work with these translations that could use the resources and visibility!
Currently I don't any... maybe in the future who knows...
But I would love everyone to join the - - I am in and talk to me, I love reading reviews about my translations and everyone's view

Noviceh

May 30, 2021
Why can't I run this game normally? The text keeps being messy words even if I used Locale Emulator. Do you guys have this problem?(Or knows how to solve this?). The patch's link ain't working for me so I can't check if that would help.

As for translation, I don't know if you can use tools like LunaTranslator(Might not work if not in China) or something similar, which can hook or OCR all VN games text and translate it. They can do pretty nice translation right now, at least for ENG/JP → CN(Mostly influenced by the translation source you choose, so if you use non-popurlar language it might not be as good)