RPGM WIP [Translation Request] NeverMoreEnd EverMoreEmpty [Adult's Hobby]

Tiganu15

May 4, 2017

RJ246809_img_main.jpg

Description:The girl woke up in the middle of a forest she's never been in.
With her weapon in hand, she starts heading off on a journey to "somewhere"...

In this ero action RPG, play the curious countryside girl Rize, and wander about the kingdom of Furyui.
Recently there have been a couple of monsters appearing in the kingdom, but as a peaceful, artistic country, they don't go out of their way to fight them.
Rather than rigidly following the main quest, you are free to explore all the nooks and crannies of the continent.
Sing and dance in the tavern, become an artist's model, get molested, become a salesgirl, get shoved in a wall and fucked, or be sexually harassed in a wide variety of places.
It's all up to you.

* A long RPG with a main quest and many side-quests to do
* Combat occurs on the map, with simple actions.
+ The majority of ero scenes feature humans.
* Certain male characters have romance elements.
* Monster ero scenes mostly involve mid-combat ero attacks
* 50 base HCG

Created in RPG TKool VXAce.

Tags:
Clothed, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Molestation, Rape, Virgin Female

If anyone feels like translating this awesome game it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
have done one of their basic machine translation.

Reactions: Tiganu15

Tiganu15

May 4, 2017
have done one of their basic machine translation.
Didn't know about it. Tried Machine Tranlating it as well and it caused all kinds of troubles with the events, ultimately breaking the game.
Would still be nice having someone translate it professionally as to understand the story. I mean the game is already optimized so that even if you dont speak japanese you can still play it. But understanding it is another thing. Usually machine translations are very bad at this.
Will try it nonetheless

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Personally I would avoid any translation put out by SVScomics. Historically they are generally buggy and/or of poor quality. Most of the more contentious translations here originated from SVScomics. Just my personal opinion take it or leave it.

Tiganu15

May 4, 2017
Personally I would avoid any translation put out by SVScomics. Historically they are generally buggy and/or of poor quality. Most of the more contentious translations here originated from SVScomics. Just my personal opinion take it or leave it.
Just checked it out it's the same shit that I know of from my attempts at machine translating

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I making some machine translation of this candy from scratch, just figured out how to translate most of stuff. Now need to translate journal then beging to fix everything until human translation. If all goes good try to present beta translation on this or next week xD

Tiganu15

May 4, 2017
I making some machine translation of this candy from scratch, just figured out how to translate most of stuff. Now need to translate journal then beging to fix everything until human translation. If all goes good try to present beta translation on this or next week xD
If you can do it so that what the people say makes sense and so that the events are not all fucked up you are op. Gladly awaiting your work

Reactions: Yxel

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
So here we start.
What is translated: all images, stats, quest log, 1 chapter. Other chapters in progress, for now machine-translated. If you stuck there is also walkthrough under below.

Links:

Last edited:

Tiganu15

May 4, 2017
So here we start.
What is translated: all images, stats, quest log, 1 chapter. Other chapters in progress, for now machine-translated. If you stuck there is also walkthrough under below.
Don't be shy, send your feedbacks, Rize will be happy :D
View attachment 563516
Links:
Speechless. You really seem to be putting some work into this Hell you even translated the bottom thingies from the map screen, which I still have no idea the meaning of. I don't really know what to suggest for now but will make sure to come back later if I have anything.
+respect for even taking the time to make a walkthrough
What did you use to make the machine translation?

Reactions: Yxel

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
+respect for even taking the time to make a walkthrough
What did you use to make the machine translation?
Well walkthrough already was but on japanese xD
I use Translator++ to translate, google and sometimes yandex helps. Mass translation was not working because Translator breaks scripts, as SVS comics did.