Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I got an error right after talking to the princess in chapter 3
Edit: I can't give her the truffle
View attachment 599965
Yxel

I found the bug for chapter 3. Something went wrong in the common events around lines 69-80 in T++ I took a screenshot there:

1589749959658.png

Line 70 is clearly looking suspicious as in the japanese version of the game this text block is MUCH larger then that. I am apprehensive to make changes as I am unsure what program you are using for your translation and if my copy of the game is perhaps different then what you have. Don't want ot make the problem worse. However, if I had to guess this somewhere between line 69 and 80 is the issue.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think the problem was quotes inside a commonevent's text
Hey Yxel, I did a once over on the code change you made and everything looks good now to me. I don't have a save to test it but I am sure someone else here will be able to chime in to confirm it is working. Hope I was able to help you get the bug squashed and if you have any problems with the game translation in the future I don't mind helping if you would like. I think you are doing a good job so far and look forward to seeing the final result.

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you so much for the translation and the hard work.

One bug report. In Champignon Forest, truffles cannot be handed over.
So far the only solution anyone has is to move the save file to an untranslated game and turn it in that way. Would appreciate if anyone has a better one but as far as I know that's the only way.