RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (No Future) Exorcist Girl Charlotte // 祓魔少女シャルロット

Mataku

May 30, 2017
Just posting an update on the translation.
I'm finished everything except the H-Scenes now.
Those are slow going because there's a lot to do and I don't have that much free time.
I'm done 3 of them 100% at the moment.

Damn nice! I'll see what I can do in this week. Just know that I'm starting to get a higher workload since some college programs are starting up again for me.
No problem, if you wanted to send me what you have so I can take a look, I'll make sure to credit you for anything I use from your translation.

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Those are slow going because there's a lot to do and I don't have that much free time.

No problem, if you wanted to send me what you have so I can take a look, I'll make sure to credit you for anything I use from you're translation.
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019

No problem, if you wanted to send me what you have so I can take a look, I'll make sure to credit you for anything I use from your translation.
Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for your continued work on the translation. I have been and am currently not in a position where I can spend much time towards translation efforts due to school-related jobs. I have provided the current data folder that includes the CommonEvents.json file, and the other files I have gotten to.

To everyone and to Mataku, please consider me as unable to work on the translation for the time being. As so, you do not need to credit my translation (I can't pull my weight on this project).

On a lighter note, to all of you reading this, I hope you stay well and safe.

fernuxite

Jul 27, 2021
i can never get past the Now Loading screen because then it tells me it's missing a couple files when it was fine before i extracted the file. what should i do?

Sylith

Jul 1, 2018
For everyone with loading errors, it seems like the encryption key was off, and replaced the one in the translation files with the key from the original JP/untranslated version. This fixes the loading errors and the game will boot (at least for me)! If you're getting the stuck at loading on start up, replace that system.json with the file I've uploaded.

Now, I found a new issue. Game crashes with a ) arguement issue for ero attacks now. This is being caused by the logwindow addtext passing a ' in the middle of the string that isn't being escaped properly, and hence ending the code early and bombing out. Using a \' instead of just ' wasn't making it happy either, so I just killed possessive's entirely (Charlotte's panties melted!) etc. I am too lazy to see how to pass that correctly right now... This file fix is the commonevents.json in the attached rar.

Both files should go in www/data folder, in your main Exorcist game folder.

Thank you to the translators for their work! Enjoy!

Reactions: APonderingWhat

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Question: Since someone is translating the game now, will the translator or someone else publish a thread?

Jun 9, 2020
is there some anticheat bullshit here or did i download something broken/unfinished cus i cant find any keys and the keys i cheated through rpgmaker save file editor is not opening any special doors

Edit: Ignore all of this I'm just a fuckin idiot. Need to beat slime boss and to go to the middle room on the map to progress the story

Last edited:

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for your continued work on the translation. I have been and am currently not in a position where I can spend much time towards translation efforts due to school-related jobs. I have provided the current data folder that includes the CommonEvents.json file, and the other files I have gotten to.

To everyone and to Mataku, please consider me as unable to work on the translation for the time being. As so, you do not need to credit my translation (I can't pull my weight on this project).

On a lighter note, to all of you reading this, I hope you stay well and safe.
tried extracting this and replace it i keep getting error for png