RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
In the new version 1.0.9 I cannot talk to a girl in store and buy things, is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Yeah I'm having the same problem.

Edit: I used an unmodded version and I can enter the shop.

Last edited:

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
updated my mtl patch to v.1.1.0m, feel free to use it while waiting for better translations, simply extract to your game folder and make sure to backup your original www folder first in case anythihg goes wrong

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
MY SECRET SUMMER VACATION 2 [Ver 1.1.0]
(JAPANESE - NOT TRANSLATED YET)

INCLUDES:
  • UPDATED TO 1.1.0 (August 10th)
  • FULL SAVE
  • ENGLISH WALKTHROUGH

GPT TURBO 3.5 English translation coming soon....
updated my mtl patch to v.1.1.0m, feel free to use it while waiting for better translations, simply extract to your game folder and make sure to backup your original www folder first in case anythihg goes wrong
Seems like a stable version already. I might try to play this now.
Thanks for the share.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I'm not sure if anyone is interested but our English translation is nearly complete. We started working on it the day I bought the game, but there were unfortunate issues with the special characters, so I had to change my approach. Fortunately, it now works.

In case you missed it, I've included the translated Walkthrough here. To make it more quickly, GPT4 was used for the Walkthrough. But the game itself is non MTL.

Edit: The release won't be here apparently. You can find further info at ulmf or on his blog.

Translator: Shivu-chan
Edit: Me

Last edited:

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone is interested but our English translation is nearly complete. We started working on it the day I bought the game, but there were unfortunate issues with the special characters, so I had to change my approach. Fortunately, it now works.

In case you missed it, I've included the translated Walkthrough here. To make it more quickly, GPT4 was used for the Walkthrough. But the game itself is non MTL.

Edit: The release won't be here apparently. You can find further info at ulmf or on his blog.

Translator: Shivu-chan
Edit: Me
Can you link to his blog or something? Can't find anything relating to this game from him on ulmf

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Can you link to his blog or something? Can't find anything relating to this game from him on ulmf
He seems to be updating the host. I'll post the link as soon as I have it.

Ps: Feel free to check out his manga and game translations and maybe leave a nice comment. He does everything for free.

Reactions: NoodleX2