RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
nice signature pics, actually it's generated by me, glad there is someone like it xD
Oh yeah, I see ya on the ex-h. Probably my favourite ai generated gallery on there; like the thickness ya know. Good job.

I know ppl like to shit on ai generated stuff a lot but I feel a game made with this tier of art is perfectly acceptable & good enough/different to fill a void.

Seeing as I've got your ear, do you think you could use the same prompts but make some 2b & Kasumi (doa) stuff?

Reactions: Armonie

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
here you go co-trans fixing v1.0 translation by Kezza&Seinks_Repack_SSV2 temporarily while waiting for dev to finalize/slow her work... currently working on settings and other fappable area .
in game fonts are NOTO-SANS-JP by Google.

1691612729679.png
translation i test via debugging 1691613200466.png

just sharing and will share after

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
i made a quick mtl patch for v1.0.9 (replace www folder, make sure to backup original)

because of the annoying protagonist name (ボク lit. Me/I) and the other referring to him as ボク君 which confuses the machine, you might encounter some weird or wrong pronoun being used here and there (i tried my best to correct these, might missed many because i sucked), lastly some choices are still in japanese because t++ couldnt properly fetch them, also found some bugs not sure if they were already there or something....

anyway good luck to anyone translating this game!

edit link:
using forum attachment gave it virus warning for some reason

Last edited:

Cutix9

Apr 9, 2021
i made a quick mtl patch for v1.0.9 (replace www folder, make sure to backup original)

because of the annoying protagonist name (ボク lit. Me/I) and the other referring to him as ボク君 which confuses the machine, you might encounter some weird or wrong pronoun being used here and there (i tried my best to correct these, might missed many because i sucked), lastly some choices are still in japanese because t++ couldnt properly fetch them, also found some bugs not sure if they were already there or something....

edit link:

I don't know why, but your translation make catching bugs impossible, tested it the same game ver without the translation, just had the problem when applying the translation.

Reactions: narafara

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
I don't know why, but your translation make catching bugs impossible, tested it the same game ver without the translation, just had the problem when applying the translation.
thanks for letting me know, i updated the patch above, try downloading it again

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

edit link:
When I use this it gives me an "missing files" error. Idk why

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
When I use this it gives me an "missing files" error. Idk why
is it from the beginning when you received an old watch from the auntie?
it's like that too in the original, in order to fix this, just advance until you can save, restart the game and load the save

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mistervd

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
here you go co-trans fixing v1.0 translation by Kezza&Seinks_Repack_SSV2 temporarily while waiting for dev to finalize/slow her work... currently working on settings and other fappable area .
in game fonts are NOTO-SANS-JP by Google.

View attachment 2839796
translation i test via debugging View attachment 2839864

just sharing and will share after
update: should i share or not(*sharing my co-trans plugins.js to others makes their V1.0.0 buggy while me who fix this.is not.why?maybe compatibility issue or else)?
will decide later after proofing this.
1691760808969.png

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Uhhm English is kinda cringe tho maybe get someone better to help correct the english
that was google i also noted it was temporarily.translation can be improve overtime so don't be sad.(consider my work as TEMPLATE young Mizumizu)

Cutix9

Apr 9, 2021
Does anyone knows how to solve this lag when using mosaic? (I know if I change to something different than mosaic it will fix, but white parts it's not nice lol)