RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Rotolo

Aug 8, 2016
so no translate yet?
No but in the meantime i've been using Mtools to translate it.

Def not perfect but better than trying to decipher the moonrunes.

Here's the link.

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
anyone having a slow animation or low fps during sex scenes besides dogstyle scene? i tried observing the webgl fps with f2 button and i only have 50-55fps during sex scenes and have a 165fps with dogstyle. would lilke to have it fix i dont want to play it like this

Update: I found out that changing the mosaic to whitemasked upped the fps or made the animation looks better. the mosaic is heavy for me :(
i5-9400f GTX 1660 SUPER

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I'm just putting my creations here, as it might be of interest to others, so I thought I'd share it.
Yes I share my waifus but don't consider it as NTR !
/!\ v1.06 /!\ (to put in the folder \www\captures)

Edit : If you're having trouble adding them, or if you want to use them to replace the game's main characters but don't know how, let me know and I'll give you a step-by-step guide.
As far as I know, you need to have finished the game once (or take a full save from a sharing friend) to have access to this area.
(...Through the tunnel, where you'll find vending machines in a hut, you'll also find everything you need to customize posters, magazines and videos.)

Access is then unlocked even on a new game.
Just use the staircase in the room down from your bedroom.

1691523165366.png 1691522993578.png
Please note that this is not the gallery, which can only be accessed from the game's main menu once you've completed it.

I'm adding my save file to this post, I know how difficult and painful it is to reread an entire thread to find one...
Cynical me? Never

Edit :
DLsite :

New update 1.0.6
Please add the name of the game in English "My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.0.6" on the thread title to facilitate searches.
...or merge it with the one created by Deserve-And-Enjoy.

Thanks !

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I'm just putting my creations here, as it might be of interest to others, so I thought I'd share it.
Yes I share my waifus but don't consider it as NTR !
/!\ v1.06 /!\ (to put in the folder \www\captures)

Edit : If you're having trouble adding them, or if you want to use them to replace the game's main characters but don't know how, let me know and I'll give you a step-by-step guide.
As far as I know, you need to have finished the game once (or take a full save from a sharing friend) to have access to this area. ...or after going through the tunnel, where you'll find vending machines in a hut.
Access is then unlocked even on a new game.
Just use the staircase in the room down from your bedroom.

Please note that this is not the gallery, which can only be accessed from the game's main menu once you've completed it.

I'm adding my save file to this post, I know how difficult and painful it is to reread an entire thread to find one...
Cynical me? Never

Edit :

Please add the name of the game in English "My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.0.6" on the thread title to facilitate searches.
...or merge it with the one created by Deserve-And-Enjoy.
Thanks !
The game got character customisation?

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
The game got character customisation?
Yes, since their previous game you can customize the characters, the good thing about this one is that you can do it with the MAIN characters.
(Well... in the previous game there were no main characters... unlike the other games by this developer.)

Please could a hero just translate the options ?
Seinks XChrismast franksiinatra UshioMiyamoto dazedanon

Edit :
Done : here
Thank you and know that I love you gentleman.

1691535582349.png 1691535612351.png

Because I screwed up a bit when I was tweaking...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloemkool

Narzack

Mar 10, 2020
Holy shit. Someone please, please translate this game. The first one was literally the best Hentai game i've ever played. I'd still play it even without the R18 part cuz everything else in it is just so damn good.

Reactions: Armonie

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Seinks So, is there any point in translating outdated versions? Won't it break once I try to use it in a later version of the game? I've been slowly progressing, but if this is the case, I will just wait until updates slow down.