RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Here is a parcial machine translation.
I'm not sure if everything is working, so, use it at your own risk :p

To use it just unzip the content in the www folder of the game.
MENUS STILL NEED TRANSLATED. BUT THE DIALOGUE IS ENGLISH ATLEAST :p

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

hey bud, i have a completely uncensored build, but whenever i add your translation, it completely censors it. if i handed you my build, would you be able to provide the uncensored and translated dialogue back?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

this is the file i think that is conflicting your translation with my uncensored build. this is uncensored, but needs translation. would you be able to translate this without censoring it?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
this is the file i think that is conflicting your translation with my uncensored build. this is uncensored, but needs translation. would you be able to translate this without censoring it?
if this file gets translated, ill be able to provide both a completely uncensored build, and a translated one (the menu's excluded)- so partial translation aka all dialogue translated

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I just use the smartphone's google translator to translate using the camera :p
.... i can't believe it, it was so simple XD ! i never thought about using this obvious method ahah . you're a genious man

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Here you go.
I only tested it a little bit, but it seems to be working...

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Here you go.
I only tested it a little bit, but it seems to be working...
perfection!! i have the build now with your part translation and uncensored. i would link it here, but dont want to get banned

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
perfection!! i have the build now with your part translation and uncensored. i would link it here, but dont want to get banned
why you should get banned ? i think you can post without risking anything, if you are worried try to contact a moderator

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
This link isnt permeant, so enjoy it whilst it lasts. be sure to give thanks <3
lol it's already dead, no uncen for me ahah.
Anyway thanks for trying, as i said you could contact a moderator for permission since there are games like this one that aren't banned.
Can you dm me with link ?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
lol it's already dead, no uncen for me ahah.
Anyway thanks for trying, as i said you could contact a moderator for permission since there are games like this one that aren't banned.
Can you dm me with link ?
its not dead, its just not approved yet