RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i will release my MTL for ver1.2.8 next year probably in january so i hope daz will forgive me for the up to date translation.then the english is almost or not identical except it was HEAVENLY Edited MTL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
deepl is wordy and google is
poetic

PS: laptop is fixed via 1701452377263.png

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i will release my MTL for ver1.2.8 next year probably in january so i hope daz will forgive me for the up to date translation.then the english is almost or not identical except it was HEAVENLY Edited MTL
deepl is wordy and google is
poetic

PS: laptop is fixed via View attachment 3133771

the dialogue is finished i may release it but it can cause gameplay detour... my only problem is the insect wiki and Achievements Alignment in English.AI translation cannot point out proper grammar for this insects meanwhile UTA Achievements Behave Strangely on English MTL figuring out the javascript.
1701613723359.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mistervd

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone know where to get the catfish for Jesse?
The catfish can be caught in the secret fishing pond all the way to the bottom, where the waterfall is.
I remember it used to be random in whether it appears there or the turtle shows up instead at any time of the day, so you had to save and reload before entering to see if the catfish appears there.
But I think from 1.2.5 or 1.2.7 onwards, the catfish is guaranteed to show up during the late afternoon in the same location, while the turtle shows up during the day only.

Reactions: Mistervd

Crimex

May 23, 2018
does somebody know how to fix it? it happens when i enter here View attachment 3243289 View attachment 3243290
Had the same issue as well as some others, fixed it via the 1.2.8 release, patched with Dazed 1.2.7 translation and imported my old savefiles, everything runs smoothly now!
There she is v1.2.8.
- - -

Version 1.2.8 is just a fix of some bugs. From what I read on the blog, are working on another game but I don't have the impression that the updates are finished.

Reactions: jojoganstar