RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
hello guys just an update about my MTL...btw my MTL for ver 1.2.7 will take a month or year due to proofreading + grammar correction...just bear with me i think ver 1.2.7 is the last major update so i hope it will not updated anymore..
(*100 percent done in initial mtl but it needs more hyouka)

(thanks jisho.org and romajidesu for accuracy)

Reactions: phoenix31

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Game got updated to version 1.2.8 hopefully someone can share the raw here so the GOAT Dazedanon can work on it

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Game got updated to version 1.2.8 hopefully someone can share the raw here so the GOAT Dazedanon can work on it
There she is v1.2.8.
- - -

hello guys just an update about my MTL...btw my MTL for ver 1.2.7 will take a month or year due to proofreading + grammar correction...just bear with me i think ver 1.2.7 is the last major update so i hope it will not updated anymore..
(*100 percent done in initial mtl but it needs more hyouka)

(thanks jisho.org and romajidesu for accuracy)
Version 1.2.8 is just a fix of some bugs. From what I read on the blog, are working on another game but I don't have the impression that the updates are finished.

Last edited:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Poor Jan... had to say last update was the last one, before another one had to show up right after.
Think the dev is watching you?

XD
the updates is getting to my nerves.
so to relieve myself i need to abandon the mtl...

regarding to dev:i think he's not...cause it's ber month...hahaha just kidding...

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
the updates is getting to my nerves.
so to relieve myself i need to abandon the mtl...

regarding to dev:i think he's not...cause it's ber month...hahaha just kidding...
Understandable. I felt 1.2.7 mtl update was fine for me, and I didn't encounter any game-breaking problems with it at all. Just a few pronoun errors here and there.
Never encountered that issue the 1.2.8 update fixes, but then again, I didn't go out of my way to get it to happen.

Reactions: rKnight

EmmiirBaba31

Jul 4, 2022
There she is v1.2.8.
- - -

Version 1.2.8 is just a fix of some bugs. From what I read on the blog, are working on another game but I don't have the impression that the updates are finished.

Sorry to disturb but is it uncensored?

Reactions: Mistervd

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone possible sharing full recollection mode save work for the lastest version?
edit: never mind , i figure out how to unlock full recollection mode

Last edited: