RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
So how good is the translation? I haven't got the chance to try out this GPT 3.5 turbo stuff, is it worth it to wait for a real translation?

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
So how good is the translation? I haven't got the chance to try out this GPT 3.5 turbo stuff, is it worth it to wait for a real translation?
there's are two version a up to date GOOGLE translation and the outdated one is chatgpt...

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey guys, so i have a question, i know how to collect the custom and random pink flyers, but how do i make them characters randomly appear in my game? ive never figured that part out.. ive got such a collection of flyers, but havent figured out how to meet them IN GAME

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
The chicks on the flyers don't appear on the map to physically interact with them.
You only ever see them in your dreams when you go to bed after intoxicating yourself with the dreamy potpourri.

At least, that's how I remembered the function works since v1.2.4.

Reactions: Kezza329

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
The chicks on the flyers don't appear on the map to physically interact with them.
You only ever see them in your dreams when you go to bed after intoxicating yourself with the dreamy potpourri.

thank you for clarifying. kinda a waste in my opinion tbh, the extra beds couldve been utilised as if more foreign exchange students came to stay. what a wasted opportunity

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

do you know if theres any options where you can lick pussy and ass in the game? ive seen pussy eating in pre made scenes, but not offered as an option freely to do. would be great

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
do you know if theres any options where you can lick pussy and ass in the game? ive seen pussy eating in pre made scenes, but not offered as an option freely to do. would be great
I've sadly never found any. Only ever in the pre made scenes, like you said. :(

Reactions: Kezza329