RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Being able to have sex with Auntie during daytime and with Jessie during nightime at her room? New events? Facial expressions and penetration don't look like they're going in slow-motion?

My man, you can't translate this game fast enough. I don't want this, I NEED this :love:
There is already a really good MTL translation out https://f95zone.to/threads/my-secre...1-2-3-osanagocoronokimini-gpt-3-5-mtl.171242/ It should also be updated to the newest version already

Reactions: Mistervd
Dec 10, 2021
Mika Gym Clothes Race is broken, score is above no matter what, and dialogue starts with boku winning then saying he lost, so mika always wins Screenshot 2023-09-15 003852.png

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
mina i'm jumping a translation fix from ver1.2.3 daz patch to ver1.2.4 daz edited mtl..
just doing a mild fixing and editing to fit ver1.2.3 translation into ver1.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so Jamesaron123 will fap plap bang on it immediately...

Note: may contain bug like graphical or script errors since it was unofficial to make it fit with the latest version of the game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
mina i'm jumping a translation fix from ver1.2.3 daz patch to ver1.2.4 daz edited mtl..

Note: may contain bug like graphical or script errors since it was unofficial to make it fit with the latest version of the game.
Game closes after choosing the choices in the new game Is this a bug or what?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

So how do I patch my version 1.1.1 into this 1.2.4? I'm sorry, i'm a bit of a dunce about this stuff.