RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Awesome, i was midway translating the images, but if you guys need a hand, don't hesitate to send me a dm (i can't send you one, you have the dms disabled :c), i can help you with whatever you need.

I also re-draw the tittle screen logo but it seems that yours looks fancier.
And again, send me a dm if you need help for anything, i really want this game translated and for the community to enjoy it without any problems!

View attachment 2856582
Hi Dazedanon game got updated could you implement your translation on the new version the updated version is on the page 5

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys, anyone knows the answer to these questions:

1- Do you know how to get a stick or how to mow the tall grass in front of the sanctuary? I'm on the 8th day and still haven't found a stick to get through the spider webs, I won't be able to find all the chickens without that stick.

2- How do you start the storyline for the artist onee-chan? I waited for 7 days to see her "too stimulant new drawing", but that did nothing. Any idea on how to start seeing her events?

3- There's this adult woman I haven't found yet. She's the last mature woman in the game, big tits with a mole in her face. Does she appear by herself as days pass by or do i have to do something specific (like fainting in front of her house, like in My secret summer vacation 1)?
1-1. To get the stick to clear spider web, you need to get past the cow furthest to the east, where the entrance to swim in the river is. If you are past Day 6, the cow leaves on its own, opening up the school and old lady's farm in that direction. Continue east, then go up north behind the school. You'll be forced into a bug catching mini-game (I forgot exactly why you want to do it, but it opens up something). Once done, the stick should be in either a bush or tree for you to obtain.

1-2. You actually have to wait on Day 10 to attend a grass mowing event with everyone to clear that area. Once you got to witness it (and claim some freebie snacks, if needed), you can freely go past it for more new areas.

2. Just have to talk to her once a day, and she eventually reveals her painting. I can't remember how many days it took, but best to be persistent with the visits at least 5 days. When you do see the new painting where the blank canvas was, interact with it on one day, then again the next day. On the 2nd day, you'll get the option to masturbate in front of it. You'll later need to have consistent visits with her after that each day, before you can regularly bang her.

3. Ah, the rich lady. Her place is past the long grass, so that's tied to point 1-2 I mentioned above. You will need to meet with Yuu, who's conveniently standing in front of her place and play his paper plane mini-game to get access to her house. The mini-game has two long bars at the top of the screen and the background shows a pyramid or mountain image with you hitting the cursor along it, to determine its speed and altitude (I think).

Your aim is to get an impossible record, which involves your paper plane flying out of bounds really, so you want at least a 90 and 50 to achieve that. So, you might want to save before attempting to do so, as any attempts will pass the time, if you need the in-game hours to do other things. You know you're successful when the conservation talks about retrieving the paper plane past the trees. The rest is self-explanatory from there.

Just to note with Yuu, if you have the BL setting turned off, his next event will not trigger, after beating him in the mini-game. You still get to keep challenging him in the mini-game though at any time, if you wish to.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
1-1. To get the stick to clear spider web, you need to get past the cow furthest to the east, where the entrance to swim in the river is. If you are past Day 6, the cow leaves on its own, opening up the school and old lady's farm in that direction. Continue east, then go up north behind the school. You'll be forced into a bug catching mini-game (I forgot exactly why you want to do it, but it opens up something). Once done, the stick should be in either a bush or tree for you to obtain.

1-2. You actually have to wait on Day 10 to attend a grass mowing event with everyone to clear that area. Once you got to witness it (and claim some freebie snacks, if needed), you can freely go past it for more new areas.

2. Just have to talk to her once a day, and she eventually reveals her painting. I can't remember how many days it took, but best to be persistent with the visits at least 5 days. When you do see the new painting where the blank canvas was, interact with it on one day, then again the next day. On the 2nd day, you'll get the option to masturbate in front of it. You'll later need to have consistent visits with her after that each day, before you can regularly bang her.

3. Ah, the rich lady. Her place is past the long grass, so that's tied to point 1-2 I mentioned above. You will need to meet with Yuu, who's conveniently standing in front of her place and play his paper plane mini-game to get access to her house. The mini-game has two long bars at the top of the screen and the background shows a pyramid or mountain image with you hitting the cursor along it, to determine its speed and altitude (I think).

Your aim is to get an impossible record, which involves your paper plane flying out of bounds really, so you want at least a 90 and 50 to achieve that. So, you might want to save before attempting to do so, as any attempts will pass the time, if you need the in-game hours to do other things. You know you're successful when the conservation talks about retrieving the paper plane past the trees. The rest is self-explanatory from there.

Just to note with Yuu, if you have the BL setting turned off, his next event will not trigger, after beating him in the mini-game. You still get to keep challenging him in the mini-game though at any time, if you wish to.
Wow thank you! I didn't expect someone would take the time to write such a big and detailed answer.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Download link for latest Version V1.2.1 downloaded from DLSite for people that don't want to browse shady websites.
Be sure to extract the RAR with japanese encoding
Thanks my guy, now we gotta wait for the updated translation!!

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Just have to invite her into your home for a bath.
While she's in the bathroom, you get a chance to grab her panties in the basket before entering.
Be warned, you only get one or two chances to do this. Forget to grab it then, and you miss out.

To get her there, you have to beat a kid at the ski resort in his grass-sliding mini-game.
Beating him once will get him to reveal Mika's existence.
Beating him twice will allow you to challenge Mika in the same mini-game.
You then need to talk to Mika at the school past the ranch, most likely in the morning or day. I think it's just the one time, but it doesn't hurt to talk to her again if you see her there again.
Then you can try to challenge the kid once again at the ski resort, but this time Mika comes out.
Just beat her in the grass sliding mini game and you'll get to invite her over for a wash-up.
To go further in her story line, you'll need to challenge her one more time, and after that, you should be able to go all the way with her.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just have to invite her into your home for a bath.
While she's in the bathroom, you get a chance to grab her panties in the basket before entering.
Be warned, you only get one or two chances to do this. Forget to grab it then, and you miss out.

To get her there, you have to beat a kid at the ski resort in his grass-sliding mini-game.
Beating him once will get him to reveal Mika's existence.
Beating him twice will allow you to challenge Mika in the same mini-game.
You then need to talk to Mika at the school past the ranch, most likely in the morning or day. I think it's just the one time, but it doesn't hurt to talk to her again if you see her there again.
Then you can try to challenge the kid once again at the ski resort, but this time Mika comes out.
Just beat her in the grass sliding mini game and you'll get to invite her over for a wash-up.
To go further in her story line, you'll need to challenge her one more time, and after that, you should be able to go all the way with her.
Yeah, I already did all that. Basically, I missed my chance :ROFLMAO:. Anyway, thanks for trying.

• Sad
Reactions: phoenix31

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
MV ithink
But when you play it using JoiPlay and MalVides you always get an error, sorry, I don't want to criticize the game, but is there a solution for this game, such as adding a plugin/patch like RTP, or another RPG Maker for Android?

Please :cry: