RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
I'm just putting my creations here, as it might be of interest to others, so I thought I'd share it.
Yes I share my waifus but don't consider it as NTR !
/!\ v1.06 /!\ (to put in the folder \www\captures)

Edit : If you're having trouble adding them, or if you want to use them to replace the game's main characters but don't know how, let me know and I'll give you a step-by-step guide.
As far as I know, you need to have finished the game once (or take a full save from a sharing friend) to have access to this area.
(...Through the tunnel, where you'll find vending machines in a hut, you'll also find everything you need to customize posters, magazines and videos.)

Access is then unlocked even on a new game.
Just use the staircase in the room down from your bedroom.

Please note that this is not the gallery, which can only be accessed from the game's main menu once you've completed it.

I'm adding my save file to this post, I know how difficult and painful it is to reread an entire thread to find one...
Cynical me? Never

Edit :

Please add the name of the game in English "My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.0.6" on the thread title to facilitate searches.
...or merge it with the one created by Deserve-And-Enjoy.

Thanks !
hey man, how did you extract your character cards? AKA the pink flyer in the game?

Reactions: Armonie

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
it was world random generated flyers...you can get it in telephone booth.
or any parts of area...will do provide a map here if i finish it earlier.
I know how to get those random flyers in the game. I don't know how to get the PNG files like he did. His files are able to used in the flashback room and customrize any characters

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
use image upscaler and AI to enhance and
lg_16407186_.png translate this... i have potato laptop so Neural Processing is not working in my laptop. that's all.
note:yellow is PENSION HOUSE

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Full save. Save is currently on endless mode and the only things I haven't accomplished are catching all the bugs and the fishes.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So What happened to this game? Is the translator still translating this game or Did he abandon it? No updates on it?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
So What happened to this game? Is the translator still translating this game or Did he abandon it? No updates on it?
Think the game will get more updates, so it makes sense to wait a bit; I wouldn't want to keep doing the same work again & again.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Think the game will get more updates, so it makes sense to wait a bit; I wouldn't want to keep doing the same work again & again.
Oh I thought the game was abandoned since the translator said he will post it on Friday but didn't post it

vuoccho1991

Sep 20, 2019
The foreigner blonde girl is nowhere to be found. The Walkthrough said that she would be in the northeastern of the lake (day 9) but I dont see her.

Sep 6, 2017
Oh I thought the game was abandoned since the translator said he will post it on Friday but didn't post it
Download the game from here (it's in japanese), and use the latest github english patch.
It includes translated textures, uncensored textures, translated textures, and more.
At the moment it's the best, and can be played from start to finish without any problem.
I would rate the translation a 9/10.

https://f95zone.to/threads/paid-chatgpt-translation-request-my-secret-summer-vacation-2.169883/