RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
halo halo update update:

i finished translation to your WAIFU Generator...here's the result from here
char editor trans.png
to here
beta.png
only proofreading and word warp fix is not done yet.
will update to main once done; please refer here.---->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamesaron123

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Someone know how to do this? just finished 31 day but missing a lot even though i read this walkthrough
1. Missing one chicken, walkthrough doesn't have pic.
2. Satchan event, always giving candy but when bathing she always said she can do it alone, never progress.
3. Foreign girl said she fishing in west lake, but never encounter her when fishing.
4. Can't progress nana and yuu, dunno why.

Last edited:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Someone know how to do this? just finished 31 day but missing a lot even though i read this walkthrough
2. Satchan even, always giving candy but when bathing the she said she can do it alone, never progress.
3. Foreign girl said she fishing in west lake, but never encounter her when fishing.
SAME QUO STILL INVESTIGATING THE TRIGGER SCRIPT...MAYBE THE TL OR SOMETHING ELSE PREVENTING IT FROM TRIGGERING OR PROGRESSING.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
2. Satchan event, always giving candy but when bathing she always said she can do it alone, never progress.
1. For the chicken locations, I'm not sure which one you're missing, but these should be the correct places to find them.
- the lone island in the middle of the lake, with a tree in the middle.
- on top of the play gym on the right at the school.
- in the screen where the old man shows up in the day, it's next to a house across the river.
- in the furthest left area before you go through the tunnel.
- high up north at the grass hill of the ski resort area.
- in the backyard of your auntie's place, which requires a stick to remove the spider web.
- in the graveyard area.
- when in the paper airplane mini-game area with Yuu, go to the west area sitting there.
- in the area south, after repairing the bridge (wait after the grass cutting day to open more areas)
- in the hidden fishing area with the waterfall, which requires swimsuit to get into the river

2. You could be missing an erotic magazine needed to initiate the event with Satchan.

3. There's another location past the lake area, where the foreign girl is located. Should be able to get there by going all the way to the top west area.

4. Could be the same reason as 2.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Halo Halo Update Update For Your Flyers....
will pr this in GIT after i done translated this...
1693387460158.png
spot the difference game..
FULLY TRANSLATED ONLY CLEANUPS NEEDED
don't forget to go here to get your latest translation=>
so no one cries.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys, anyone knows the answer to these questions:

1- Do you know how to get a stick or how to mow the tall grass in front of the sanctuary? I'm on the 8th day and still haven't found a stick to get through the spider webs, I won't be able to find all the chickens without that stick.

2- How do you start the storyline for the artist onee-chan? I waited for 7 days to see her "too stimulant new drawing", but that did nothing. Any idea on how to start seeing her events?

3- There's this adult woman I haven't found yet. She's the last mature woman in the game, big tits with a mole in her face. Does she appear by herself as days pass by or do i have to do something specific (like fainting in front of her house, like in My secret summer vacation 1)?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Here Update can anyone please check if this is it?

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Here Update can anyone please check if this is it?
suspicious ci~en blog said the last is version 1.2.0 as indicated in screenshot...hmm where did you get that? lemme check it if it was legit.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
not yet tested....i was on android(joiplay mode)...but i think it was false...like renamed v1.1.1 into v1.2.1 or else too sketchy.
Gotta ask Is the sister in bath the evening on the previous version? I noticed that she's in the bathroom and you can peek at her

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
this is indeed version 1.2.1 but ci-en says 1.2.0 is the last major update for this game....
i was experimenting a save from translated version into raw version it has a new scene indeed...i was wondering where the hell they get it??maybe they have subscribe or prior client? it was 1.2.0 august 31 then suddenly became 1.2.1 prior to september 1 shesssh,

Reactions: phoenix31

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
this is indeed version 1.2.1 but ci-en says 1.2.0 is the last major update for this game....
i was experimenting a save from translated version into raw version it has a new scene indeed...i was wondering where the hell they get it??maybe they have subscribe or prior client? in was 1.2.0 august 31 then suddenly became 1.2.1 prior to september 1 shesssh,
I remember someone that they were going to download the new version maybe they uploaded it on the site So are you going to translate this again?

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
I remember someone that they were going to download the new version maybe they uploaded it on the site So are you going to translate this again?
we have an MTL'ed it already and it was updated...all we have to do is to update the translation scripts to work with 1.2.1 version our files is v1.1.1 i think it will work with the current...