RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

keith0246

Jul 7, 2018
值得併享受,帖子:11502311,會員:194441 said:
我玩得不夠多,所以我不知道。
下週會研究一下。
[/引用]
thanks,This seems to have nothing to do with the game settings, it is simply that the game author turned off the display effect with software

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Awesome, i was midway translating the images, but if you guys need a hand, don't hesitate to send me a dm (i can't send you one, you have the dms disabled :c), i can help you with whatever you need.

I also re-draw the tittle screen logo but it seems that yours looks fancier.
And again, send me a dm if you need help for anything, i really want this game translated and for the community to enjoy it without any problems!

View attachment 2856582

I didn't mean to create any misunderstandings. I recently tried out the translation tool that Dazed created, and I must say, it's impressive. I also appreciate the effort you all have put into your version. We've been working on our version for quite some time now, and we still have some finishing touches to apply. I've already edited all the graphics in the game, so there's not much left to do, but I genuinely appreciate your offer to help. If you'd like, you can review the final version for any grammatical errors before we release it. I encourage you all to continue working on your version so that we can have multiple options available. The developer is planning to release a new update with additional content in the coming weeks, and we're considering whether to wait for that before finalizing our version.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I didn't mean to create any misunderstandings. I recently tried out the translation tool that Dazed created, and I must say, it's impressive. I also appreciate the effort you all have put into your version. We've been working on our version for quite some time now, and we still have some finishing touches to apply. I've already edited all the graphics in the game, so there's not much left to do, but I genuinely appreciate your offer to help. If you'd like, you can review the final version for any grammatical errors before we release it. I encourage you all to continue working on your version so that we can have multiple options available. The developer is planning to release a new update with additional content in the coming weeks, and we're considering whether to wait for that before finalizing our version.
Can you please send me a copy then? I wanna try it out

emy121

Dec 22, 2020
Anyone know how to fix mosaic lag issue i think it's bad codded on settings i'm getting huge lags and frame drops it's coming from original game, rest censor options are working fine is there a way to replace white bar censor with uncensored?

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i think this game will keep updating until it reach version 2.X.X ;because or maybe they prioritize the bug fixes, features etc...rather than optimizing a live2D animation,codes,scripts,etc so no more lags or performance penalty in the game. same as the evil guard of merchant city or part 1 of this game..
ps:my observation while back reading in comment section. they mourning about slow performance, bug, etc.
1682060726053.jpg

Last edited:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Well, when you upload the game here, you've been uploading it uncensored, with a walkthrough and full save.
But how have you been uncensoring it exactly? Do you just replace the CommonEvents.json file or do you manually edit it?

I think the decensored pics posted here are great! I found this other attempt somewhere and I could upload the rest.
Pretty good, but I still prefer the one already posted here. Hence why I wanted it to fix the condom texture a little.
Not an artist but I think I could handle. The only thing is that Model_10 doesn't seem to have been edited by 123454321.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
deym this is 4K HQ...accurate decensor wait lemme compare it with works of 123454321.
1692304795081.png 1692304934822.png
location: My Secret Summer Vacation 2\www\live2dModel\Model_10\Model_10.512\texture_01.rpgmvp

Sep 6, 2017
No problem mate! I'm more than glad to give you a hand with the grammar stuff.
I don't mind there being 2 translations of the same translation.
I just want the community to enjoy the game in english and uncensored, that's it!
I hope we can work togheter if there is a chance for the official remake of the first one next year.

By the way, could you contact me through dm?
I would like to discuss something in private if you don't mind
(not related to this game)

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
deym this is 4K HQ...accurate decensor wait lemme compare it with works of 123454321.
View attachment 2858904 View attachment 2858906
location: My Secret Summer Vacation 2\www\live2dModel\Model_10\Model_10.512\texture_01.rpgmvp
Please, by no means credit me on that one! As I said, it's something I found somewhere. I wanna do one later based on 123454321's image! But I take no credit for this!

• Haha
Reactions: JanForShort

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So what happened to the translation is it done?

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
There you go, just replace plugins.js
I will upload it to the github repo.
damn that was fast.. i keep testing/debugging so the erotic scripts still untouched not braking the game only the translation...btw does a grammar in game matter??? i see some wrong grammar in some parts of the scene but i think it doesn't matter.haha...

UPDATE: i think something is broke

1692388466995.png 1692388503617.png

Last edited: