RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
there is a bug a where cunnilingus in v1.2.2 doesn't show a cunt only bare skin..that was a art neesan

ac585318

Nov 26, 2018
Not sure why but I've noticed my framerate drops in half (like actually from 60 to 30) during pretty much any front facing sex scene, seems to also mess up the audio :(

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Not sure why but I've noticed my framerate drops in half (like actually from 60 to 30) during pretty much any front facing sex scene, seems to also mess up the audio :(
ooh ! than it wasn't just me ! i noticed it too that were something weird heppening during h scenes

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
k thanks, do you know how i can obtain dream grass flower ?
Go to the east direction, just before you enter the ranch area.
There should be some stairs downwards that you can interact with, if you got the swimsuit that you won off the bug battle at the tree base.
Swim to the west, then continue west again to enter a field of flowers with a small shrine in the centre. The dream grass flower should be sparkling there for you to pick up.

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
k thanks, do you know how i can obtain dream grass flower ?
you need to speak with aunt at night, drink coffee and and go sleep, after go to aunt room(bottom right in the house) she will give you potion for deep sleep, next you need swimsuit, you can win it by defeating Yuu-kun in bugs battle 4 times then go to the river where using swim suit and go straight left there will be location with dream grass flower in center

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Go to the east direction, just before you enter the ranch area.
There should be some stairs downwards that you can interact with, if you got the swimsuit that you won off the bug battle at the tree base.
Swim to the west, then continue west again to enter a field of flowers with a small shrine in the centre. The dream grass flower should be sparkling there for you to pick up.
I noticed that without meeting aunt at night flower don't spawn there)

Reactions: kiava and phoenix31

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Download link for latest Version V1.2.1 downloaded from DLSite for people that don't want to browse shady websites.
Be sure to extract the RAR with japanese encoding
What's the difference between 1.2.1 and 1.1.1?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
here's your recap for your QoL Fetish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

use google translate
Being able to have sex with Auntie during daytime and with Jessie during nightime at her room? New events? Facial expressions and penetration don't look like they're going in slow-motion?

My man, you can't translate this game fast enough. I don't want this, I NEED this :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JanForShort