RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay thank you but what the hell happened here? How did you manage to quote me that way, it's weird to see your message as if it was part of my own message :ROFLMAO:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
mina i'm jumping a translation fix from ver1.2.3 daz patch to ver1.2.4 daz edited mtl..
just doing a mild fixing and editing to fit ver1.2.3 translation into ver1.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so Jamesaron123 will fap plap bang on it immediately...

Note: may contain bug like graphical or script errors since it was unofficial to make it fit with the latest version of the game.
How's that going by the way? I'm asking because I don't know how much it normally takes to manually translate an event.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
MY GOD! How am I supposed to defeat Mika in the sliding game the 3rd time? For those who don't know (in version1.2.3), you only get anal sex with her after defeating her the 2nd time. After that, she puts on a gym uniform and she is able to get 19 points. Is it possible to win the 3rd race? And is it mandatory to defeat her to get vaginal sex?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
MY GOD! How am I supposed to defeat Mika in the sliding game the 3rd time? For those who don't know (in version1.2.3), you only get anal sex with her after defeating her the 2nd time. After that, she puts on a gym uniform and she is able to get 19 points. Is it possible to win the 3rd race? And is it mandatory to defeat her to get vaginal sex?
Lower the difficulty in the settings.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
so sad if the english translation is caused of error in-game rather than this
( )

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
so sad if the english translation is caused of error in-game rather than this
( )
maybe cause id comapred the raw v and translated ones the raw version working fine in animations no lag at all the translation ones from 120 fps going down to 7 fps

Reactions: Mistervd