None [Translation Request] 灼炎の巫女 静音 〜爆乳母娘のHなおっぱい浄化物語〜 yuraribbon RJ419237

Fallaja

Aug 15, 2021
If anyone want to access image of ero status..
u can replace it with the name of file ZZZZ-kahori_erosute1.rpgmvp and ZZZZ-sizune_erosute1.rpgmvp but before u replace it u should convert it first

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blueshift
Aug 22, 2017
i made a translation using red sugoi, its probably marginally better than a google mtl like with MTool or such. this translation felt alot more understandable. i slightly edited the mtl so that it aint all totally messed like basic formatting issues and crashes that i found.

i have tested to make sure the game atleast works, but i havent gotten through the whole story or all the gallery events. let me know if somethings messed up :)

Game Download (w/ my mtl)(11/29): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a machine translation available that is from the other request thread. it is made using sugoi translator and should be better than using google or even deepl mtls in many cases. i wont repost the whole thing to avoid clutter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gkk and Blueshift
Aug 22, 2017
Update 1.04

SUGOI MTL TRANSLATION

i made a translation using red sugoi, its probably marginally better than a google mtl like with MTool or such. this translation felt alot more understandable. i slightly edited the mtl so that it aint all totally messed like basic formatting issues and crashes that i found.

I have now tested this version all the way through and its functional. there are some bugs present in the base game that will probably be changed in the future by the dev.

the full erostatus window is translated and all of the entries are mtl'd. i apologize the comment entries must be small because it does not support word wrapping. the objectives are now fully translated. let me know if you run into any issues

Game Download (w/ my mtl)(12/4): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 22, 2017
I'm wondering the same thing. Is there a half-decent translation of this?
The developer mentioned that they are looking to contact translation groups in order to translate this game. Considering that it would be pretty wasted, I don' think anyone is going to do a full translation or even an edited mtl on their own.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift