None [Translation Request] 灼炎の巫女 静音 〜爆乳母娘のHなおっぱい浄化物語〜 yuraribbon RJ419237

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
could someone here post a mega dl link for 灼炎の巫女 静音 〜爆乳母娘のHなおっぱい浄化物語〜 ver 1.06

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blueshift
Aug 22, 2017
SUGOI MTL TRANSLATION (1.1)

i made a translation using red sugoi, its probably marginally better than a google mtl like with MTool or such. this translation felt alot more understandable. i slightly edited the mtl so that it aint all totally messed like basic formatting issues and crashes that i found.

I have now tested this version all the way through and its functional. there are some bugs present in the base game that will probably be changed in the future by the dev.

the full erostatus window is translated and all of the entries are mtl'd. i apologize the comment entries must be small because it does not support word wrapping. the objectives are now fully translated. let me know if you run into any issues. i have now included a full gallery save inside of the download, it is save File 1.

Game Download (v1.1 w/ my mtl)(1/4): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have updated my MTL to the latest version (1.1). This version contains new content

Aug 22, 2017
the mega appears to be working for me, please try to open the original post because the one that i quoted is the old version that i quoted from when i made that post. let me know if theres a problem even when using the links from the original post

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
I've played the MTL a bit and It's................ definitely an MTL. I think this game has pretty nice art so I hope someone does a dedicated translation at some point. I'll wait until then to play all of it.

• Thinking Face

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
guys idk why i cannot replay one event, in this save i am in front the crystal of the event, is the second last with the school chief (the one that was added before the last update regarding the school with the america mikini costume).Does anyone have a save that let replay it? to me it starts to replay but then i cannot move.

• Thinking Face