RPGM [Translation Request] Nodocchi Fantasy ~Adventure Across The Country of Seasons~

Snake56

Apr 24, 2018
Uploaded the game to mega
Just a heads up i have already patched the game with RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher

Last edited:

Snake56

Apr 24, 2018
Sure, that would be great. Do you have any accounts on data sharing sites? Honestly, at this point I don't care where it is. If it takes five hours to download, so be it.
I have uploaded to MEGA

if this is to slow or if you want me to upload to somewhere else just let me know i don't have any accounts anywhere so if something that's free works for you let me know and i will upload there.

Snake56

Apr 24, 2018
Lol, thank you. Mega is one of the few exception that is both free and fast.

Again, thanks. Now I can work on it again.
No Problem thanks for working on it I myself machine translated the game but ran into issues with the screen changing sizes and such during the animations which i couldn't figure out how to fix at the time so its great to see this game getting some attention, as his next game may be out within about 2 months or so.

Snake56

Apr 24, 2018
Question: what is a hook patcher?
When you start the game another window will pop up, this is what i was talking about what it does is it extracts the text from the game when it appears and then copies to the clipboard. This is used with another program like Translation Aggregator which takes text copied to the clipboard and pastes it into a translator so that you can understand the game.
Image.PNG

IsThisNova

Jul 27, 2018
Nice to see this game is getting it's deserved attention, and finally getting translated, it certainly looks very promising, jiggle physics are gonna make the battles atleast 0.5x more fun.