RPGM [Translation Request] Nodocchi Fantasy ~Adventure Across The Country of Seasons~

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Game is playable as far as I can tell, tested the game for an hour and haven't encountered any bugs or error that breaks the game. Only problem is the god awful english and the need to word warp. Currently working to fix these myself but if someone wants to do it, be my guess and post it here
Oh okay. Have to see if something is broken later in the game but it's good to see that after one hour of play, nothing seems to be broken. Yeah, figures, it's mtl after all so for the English and word warp it's natural.

Oh, good if you're working to fix this, good luck to you and hoping you don't have problems !

HGui

Aug 12, 2018
Don't know if anyone else got this but when I applied the MTL translation patch I got an error on start up that said "Failed to load: img/titles2/Nodocchi%20Fantasy%20~%20Adventure%20of%20the%20four%20seasons%20~.png" luckily I managed to get around it by replacing the translated System.json with the original one. Here's the image if you wanted to see the actual error message.

unknown.png

BennyBoyWonder

Sep 19, 2022
I don't know how to edit game scripts or anything, but I can clean up an MTL translation if someone else knows how to edit? It may not be 100% accurate, but it would be english and playable.