Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

hideung

Nov 13, 2021
You need change a region to japan (the most simple you can use Locale Emulator, and dont forget use RMB)
thx for ur reply, but i still dont understand, and what's RMB ??
sorry, if u want can u tell me step by step how to fix it?
oh, and i can open the ver 2 with no problem, thats error just happend on ver 1.52
thx ~

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
thx for ur reply, but i still dont understand, and what's RMB ??
sorry, if u want can u tell me step by step how to fix it?
oh, and i can open the ver 2 with no problem, thats error just happend on ver 1.52
thx ~
No problem comrade, RMB- Right mouse button, you need (If you download Locale Emulator) click RMB on game exe, and choose "Change Locale" (If i correct translate) and choose "Select locale japanese", and thats all, if something wrong choose "Select locale japanese (Admin)".

hideung

Nov 13, 2021
No problem comrade, RMB- Right mouse button, you need (If you download Locale Emulator) click RMB on game exe, and choose "Change Locale" (If i correct translate) and choose "Select locale japanese", and thats all, if something wrong choose "Select locale japanese (Admin)".
omg it work :v

thx u legend for ur help :)

btw what menu mean on top right screen with japanse language?

Last edited:

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
guys does anyone have the omake folders for arekara4nens stuff especially newer stuff? like from as i thought devil onwards? id super super apreciate it as i wana make a big compilation