Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
Considering how messy things can be after 14 pages I figured the only thing I could do to give back is help sort all three translations and their raws in one place. Please drop a like on the original user's posts so to encourage them to produce more content for us to enjoy, the only thing I ask in return is that this post gets quoted once every few pages. Please feel free to correct or update this information.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are looking for the raws, please click on the name of the quoted message below. You will be sent to a post featuring active torrent files of all three games. Seed if you can. Again, the quote does not have the attached torrent files. You need to click on the user's name to be lead their post. Make sure you like their post too if the torrents work for you, I can vouch for 1 and 1.5 loading to 100%, but scan them yourself.

I found these torrents
CLICK THE USERNAME. THE TORRENTS ARE NOT LISTED IN THE QUOTE BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTACHMENTS. I AM NOT REPEATING THIS TO BE MEAN. I JUST KNOW HOW HARD IT CAN BE TO THINK WHEN YOU'RE HORNY.

PLEASE like their posts instead of my own. If you want them to make/share more content you need to encourage them instead of me. I appreciate the likes, but if you only have enough energy to like my post and not theirs too, I'd rather you just not bother. I am not affiliated with any of the translators, users quoted, or provider of torrents. Use all files at your own risk.

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I've continued on your work for the 1.5 :

I've used the same methods as I did for the first game so the translation can be improved, if anyone know how to improve the translation let me know.
does this 1.5 work for game vers 1.52?

Yaseo

Dec 19, 2020
when i open the exe file, it cant play and open like a blue thing, can anyone help me?

Yaseo

Dec 19, 2020
Thank you very much but, now this pop up, what should i do? can you help me again please? 2022-12-13 (2).png

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Thank you very much but, now this pop up, what should i do?
Looks like a problem with ANSI-UNICODE conversion and maybe bolded font, which may point to region not being set correctly or a missing font (Trying to machine-translate the error isn't very clear).
If changing your region didn't work, try Locale Emulator:
If you already tried Locale Emulator, make sure it is an up-to-date version (latest should be 2.5.0.1).
If it still doesn't work, my only other suggestion is to check that you have the fonts that the game uses (MS Mincho and MS PMincho), links to download them are in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/creature-reaction-inside-the-ship-2-v1-00-arekara4nen.99422/post-8484930

Yaseo

Dec 19, 2020
okay i got both minco and pmincho files, what should i do next?
im so sorry that i ask so much, these 2 files is kind of file that i dont really know so, i dont really know what to do

Last edited:

SupaFruit

Sep 14, 2018
I remember there was a way to combine both 1, and 1.5 together and click on the app to experience both in its entirety. Is that possible with the patches? if so how?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BobaTheOrc

johnboby1

Jun 18, 2022

I've used the same methods as I did for the first game so the translation can be improved, if anyone know how to improve the translation let me know.
can you reupload 1.5 translation,ive open the mega file but there nothing there

Reactions: Jax2134523413

NeraiST

Jul 24, 2018

can you please reupload? thanks

Reactions: Jax2134523413

Jax2134523413

Dec 13, 2017

I'm holding out for a hero to teach me how to download 1 and 1.5 into one file and also where and how to install an english language patch