Others [Translation Request] [None] Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen! [Milk Factory]

TheAmericanIdiot01

Nov 24, 2018
Hey everyone, I machine translated the game. It's not very great, I used google translate and I'm pretty sure I made a few mistakes, but for anyone who's interested, here you go:

I haven't run into any game-breaking errors from the translation but if there are any, just let me know and I'll try to see what's going on. Also, the ui and some other bits remain untranslated but everything within the text window should be translated.

More importantly, for anyone who wants to properly translate the game here are the text files for everything said within the text window ordered by scene. Unfortunately, the scenes did not come in order when I extracted them:

If anyone does take up the task of translating this game, if you don't know already, I can show you how to recompile the text back into the game or I can do it for you, whichever you prefer. Also, when translating the game don't mess with the numbers or symbols, just work with the words. Changing the numbers or symbols might mess something up within the game.

But anyway, that is it. Hopefully, we get a better translation of the game soon.

Also, for some reason, you can't change your name within the game. I honestly don't know what's going on there but I can't fix it, maybe someone else can.

Garif

Sep 22, 2018
Thank you very much you are my hero. The machine translation works surprisingly very well. Would it also be possible to translate or the brand new game that releases on april 30th as a machine translation? I don´t think anybody else would pick these games up.

TheAmericanIdiot01

Nov 24, 2018
So, yeah I was able to extract the text files from the other game you mentioned. For anyone, who wants to properly translate this other game, here you go:

Once again I can either show you how to recompile it back into the game or do it for you, whichever you prefer.

When it comes to machine translating this game, there are about 200 text files to go through for translating and it'll probably take a few hours. Unfortunately, I'll be pretty busy for the rest of the week, so I'll more than likely get started next week. If anyone wants to go ahead and start machine translating this game, then be my guest.

And for the game you mentioned, being released on the 30th, if it's made from the same engine, then extracting the text and machine translating shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyway, that is all, hopefully, we get a proper translation of this game too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanair and Hrun95