Others [Translation Request] [None] Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen! [Milk Factory]

Hrun95

Jan 5, 2019
So, yeah I was able to extract the text files from the other game you mentioned. For anyone, who wants to properly translate this other game, here you go:

Once again I can either show you how to recompile it back into the game or do it for you, whichever you prefer.

When it comes to machine translating this game, there are about 200 text files to go through for translating and it'll probably take a few hours. Unfortunately, I'll be pretty busy for the rest of the week, so I'll more than likely get started next week. If anyone wants to go ahead and start machine translating this game, then be my guest.

And for the game you mentioned, being released on the 30th, if it's made from the same engine, then extracting the text and machine translating shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyway, that is all, hopefully, we get a proper translation of this game too.
Is it possible to help in any non-translation way? Cannot translate, but at least I could help by double checking the machine translation, if that would be of any help.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
Starting the translated version errors with the message "Invalid character '>>'" (except instead of >> it's one character that looks like that)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Game announced to launch on steam.
Supposedly out since yesterday 05.12.2021

Does anybody know if the older squeeze games form their former company have a chance to get brought to the west now, too?

Honoo no Haramase Oppai is the previous series they did and that one even got some hentai animations over the years.

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
It has been released this morning on steam

And the adult patch on jast:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Can any kind soul create a full thread with the game in english and 18+ here?

Steam, for some reason, banned this game in my region...

Potato232

May 20, 2018
So, yeah I was able to extract the text files from the other game you mentioned. For anyone, who wants to properly translate this other game, here you go:

Once again I can either show you how to recompile it back into the game or do it for you, whichever you prefer.

When it comes to machine translating this game, there are about 200 text files to go through for translating and it'll probably take a few hours. Unfortunately, I'll be pretty busy for the rest of the week, so I'll more than likely get started next week. If anyone wants to go ahead and start machine translating this game, then be my guest.

And for the game you mentioned, being released on the 30th, if it's made from the same engine, then extracting the text and machine translating shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyway, that is all, hopefully, we get a proper translation of this game too.
I'm looking to try an edited MTL of the second game but am not sure about how to repack the text into the game. I tried using krkrextract but I got some errors. If you could let me know how you do it that'd be great

TheAmericanIdiot01

Nov 24, 2018
I'm looking to try an edited MTL of the second game but am not sure about how to repack the text into the game. I tried using krkrextract but I got some errors. If you could let me know how you do it that'd be great
So here's how I translated the first game.

1. Extract the scn files from the scn.xp3 file with krkrextract.

2. Transfer the scn files to the ks.scn_tools scriptfiles. Found here:

3. Then click on the dump_scripts.bat file to convert each .scn file to a text file. It may not get each file all at once so you'll have to click a few times until each .scn file is extracted.

4. Go through each text file and translate whatever you need to translate. Read the readme.txt file in the folder as it gives explicit instructions on what not to do when translating.

5. After you finish translating the text files. Click on the insert_scripts.bat file and it will create a new folder in the scriptfiles folder called inserted. Transfer the inserted folder to the main game and use krkrextract to change the folder into a .xp3 file.

6. Rename the translated file to scn.xp3 file and then delete the original scn.xp3 file.

That's the process I used for the first game to translate.
----------
For the 2nd game, you're specifically talking about. I ran into errors when following my process and transferring it back into the game. I think what needs to be done is to make sure the original scn.xp3 file is untouched when transferring the translated file back, because sometimes it converts the original file is into a 1kb size file.

Instead make sure that your translated file is renamed to patch.xp3 or patch2.xp3 because it seems to work when it's like that but I don't know for sure.

Because I'm unsure, I think it'd be best to translate a file or two from the beginning part of the game to test and make sure the translation works when you put everything back. Whatever files those may be, I'm also unsure of since there out of order, generally.

Reactions: iwfpe