Others [Translation Request] 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン / RJ01053661

Arnybcn

Dec 20, 2022
Taking the second option with the construction guy unlocks the drilling minigame, after buying the drills from the fishing guy you can easily get more than 80k gold.
What item do you need to buy from fishing guy to unlock the 2 last drills machines?

fenrir67

Jul 18, 2020
Someone knows how to access home of the FC ? Their bf "invite me at house", but when I click on it, it says "You don't know the place". Male and Female relation lvl 5
Either in dlc or simply removed temporarily by the devs because there is no mention of any way to access it in the in-game guide from the version 1.4.2.

Cookiezzz

Jul 8, 2020
Either in dlc or simply removed temporarily by the devs because there is no mention of any way to access it in the in-game guide from the version 1.4.2.
Hm, it's in their promo video on DLSITE so wondering if it's really not accessible yet:
2023-06-24 17_39_20-Greenshot.png

By the way, anyone knows how to get the other guys to spy during the H scenes?
I mean this, also from their promo video:
2023-06-24 17_43_35-Greenshot.png
Also not accessible?

Luis276

Apr 26, 2017
What item do you need to buy from fishing guy to unlock the 2 last drills machines?
There is one orange (300points) and one purple (500 points), they are at the end of the list and look like a composite mining drill.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
How do you exit the vending machine?
Is it me or is it bugged?
Tried right clicking and pressing ESCAPE but im stuck here... help

1687818465524.png

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Cookiezzz
By the way, anyone knows how to get the other guys to spy during the H scenes?
This might be a time thing or enough acts being done on the girls. I honestly noticed it after maxing the guys relationship to lvl 5, but it can probably (?) happen without that. Eventually they go into a "depressed" state that is very obvious from their sprite. Head in their hands, little mood icon above head. They also have different dialogue. When they are in this depressed state they will "listen in" through the wall if possible on any acts you do with the girl (besides training).

Reactions: Cookiezzz

Cookiezzz

Jul 8, 2020
Cookiezzz

This might be a time thing or enough acts being done on the girls. I honestly noticed it after maxing the guys relationship to lvl 5, but it can probably (?) happen without that. Eventually they go into a "depressed" state that is very obvious from their sprite. Head in their hands, little mood icon above head. They also have different dialogue. When they are in this depressed state they will "listen in" through the wall if possible on any acts you do with the girl (besides training).
Hm, I don't think I ever saw them act like that even until clearing/ending. Good to know that its after maxing the level, will try different times. I think I have enough acts numbers wise, around 10 each but maybe it's because I used the sleepy drink on them a lot.

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Hm, I don't think I ever saw them act like that even until clearing/ending. Good to know that its after maxing the level, will try different times. I think I have enough acts numbers wise, around 10 each but maybe it's because I used the sleepy drink on them a lot.
Ah, ya the sleepy drink is the counter to them listening in :) allows you to do stuff in the break room, but they are dead as a door knob.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
this seems interesting to play
edit: there's new update that you can finally go to the house i think

Last edited:

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Cookiezzz After being able to translate the game with fairly decent MTL I learned that the male partners become depressed after you sell their female partners videos to the black market dealer. So, I don't think it's level capped or anything, just required you to fish.

Also for everyone else watching this thread there is a more active thread over here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ret-ntr-lesson-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/

That thread has a lot of discussion on using bepinex for MTL translations which are fairly good depending on the engine you are using (Sugoi for example is great).

Cookiezzz

Jul 8, 2020
Cookiezzz After being able to translate the game with fairly decent MTL I learned that the male partners become depressed after you sell their female partners videos to the black market dealer. So, I don't think it's level capped or anything, just required you to fish.

Also for everyone else watching this thread there is a more active thread over here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ret-ntr-lesson-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/

That thread has a lot of discussion on using bepinex for MTL translations which are fairly good depending on the engine you are using (Sugoi for example is great).
Ah so that was it, thanks!
I sold a couple of them but not many, will try selling more.

Reactions: situo