Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
It looks like it have the same problem with autotrasnaltor as with giant's treasure: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ants-treasure-monster-ken.144613/post-9852882

I don't know how to fix it, since I couldn't manage to make both games translated.
Yeah that is unfortunate. It appears to be a problem with autotranslator not creating a folder/file config with BepInEx. Or at least that is what is happening with me. I'm definitely no expert at all this but it seems like with unity games that require the "il2cpp" versions of BepInEx autotranslator just doesn't work atm.

SisconM

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah that is unfortunate. It appears to be a problem with autotranslator not creating a folder/file config with BepInEx. Or at least that is what is happening with me. I'm definitely no expert at all this but it seems like with unity games that require the "il2cpp" versions of BepInEx autotranslator just doesn't work atm.
disclaimer : this is my first time researching into MTL stuff so take it with a grain of salt.

seems like BepInEx just ignores it cause its for an incompatible version of BepInEx

After doing a lot of reading, and seeing how autotranslator has basic support for BepInEx 6.0 (in the 5.0.0 changelog) I started reading into BepInEx's stuff, especially on the pre.1 page
  • If you use BepInEx Bleeding Edge builds (builds 577 and lower): It is recommended that you upgrade to this pre-release to ensure all your plugins keep working. All builds after 6.0.0-be.577 will not be compatible with newer BE builds. To upgrade, simply download the appropriate ZIP below and replace your old files with the new ones.
So I can only assume autotranslator has support for pre 577 and not post 577. And guess what? older versions crash the game :HideThePain:.

Not sure if the old versions would work when this feature drops
  • If you want to mod new Unity Mono games: Consider using BepInEx 5! The API is still stable, and BepInEx 6 will eventually include support for loading BepInEx 5 plugins!
Else we have to wait for AutoTranslate to update to the latest versions of BepInEx. (Has anyone bug reported to them that the latest version does not support the latest BepInEx?)
  • If you want to mod new Il2Cpp games: Consider using Bleeding Edge builds! Builds after 6.0.0-be.577 use updated tooling and .NET 6 for Il2Cpp.

I saw somewhere in the other game SharkVampire mentioned that melonloader kinda works and tested that out, it loads the translator but some other issue appears, anyone who's experienced with melonloader can test it out or fix it?

for now, all I can say is +1

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
I've noticed a consistent crash when "wrestling" with the first female character upon reaching level 5. Anyone else having this issue?