Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
This posts about crashing are a bit concerning. Problem is, how do we notify the creator the game isn't working properly, when we.....well

Reactions: Yuubin0

XXZ

Sep 16, 2018
This posts about crashing are a bit concerning. Problem is, how do we notify the creator the game isn't working properly, when we.....well

if you check his ci-en post, he already fixed alot of bugs and is waiting for dl-site to update. He said tomorrow morning could be when it's updated.

P.S. go to their dlsite profile and click Ci-en lastest articles (next to support the circle button) if you ever want to find out some info about the creator / game.

here's the ci-en article about bugs:

"I'm sorry, I uploaded version 1.4 in the afternoon, but it hasn't passed the platform review by now. There are many known bugs that have been fixed. Currently, the most serious bug is the inability to move to Mayuko and Ayano's house. This is a bug related to the underlying logic and will take 2-3 days to fix (essentially rebuilding the functional module). I'm not familiar with DLsite's review times and review process, so at this point I'm just waiting. The time that the 1.3 version passed review was around 10:30 am today, so it's possible that 1.4 will probably pass the review tomorrow morning." -WAKUWAKU

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
Somebody complained earlier that they could not use cheat engine to get unlimited money. You can work around this by using cheat engine to create unlimited fish tokens/points and exchange them for money from the fishermen. Has anyone been able to get into the house or apartment building on the city map? Have no idea how to progress. Fully corrupted the girls, maxed out the trust from the men, and pleasured them in the theater. The fisherman sells what looks like a silver card, but don’t know what it does.
No idea how they offer it, but you get the girls to level 5 corruption and they invite you to the house/apartment respectively. currently at least one of them is bugged though so even if you get the offer, you can't actually go

The silver bar the fisherman sells is for strength training, it gives more training points than the other objects and it's the 2nd best strength training (behind the gold bar, which I think you get for accumulating 100k or 1mil or something?)

He also sells the blow up doll which is the best item for the technique training, and a camera which lets you add a camera during sex scenes to record videos and sell it to the punk at the construction site at night

Reactions: bluegrass99

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
if you check his ci-en post, he already fixed alot of bugs and is waiting for dl-site to update. He said tomorrow morning could be when it's updated.

P.S. go to their dlsite profile and click Ci-en lastest articles (next to support the circle button) if you ever want to find out some info about the creator / game.

here's the ci-en article about bugs:

"I'm sorry, I uploaded version 1.4 in the afternoon, but it hasn't passed the platform review by now. There are many known bugs that have been fixed. Currently, the most serious bug is the inability to move to Mayuko and Ayano's house. This is a bug related to the underlying logic and will take 2-3 days to fix (essentially rebuilding the functional module). I'm not familiar with DLsite's review times and review process, so at this point I'm just waiting. The time that the 1.3 version passed review was around 10:30 am today, so it's possible that 1.4 will probably pass the review tomorrow morning." -WAKUWAKU
Oh thanks. I did saw his ci-en article, but for some reason my cellphone just couldn't translate it. Now that I'm on a computer again, I can read it there.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I don't understand the mini game in the cinema, I never manage to raise the bar to the max. There is an action, for example, on such a girl, you have to use an action that increases more than the other two (the diaper, the breasts or the legs) depending on the girl next door (the cashier and the judo man, the milf and the guy with glasses or the girl with blue hair and the young man)

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
I don't understand the mini game in the cinema, I never manage to raise the bar to the max. There is an action, for example, on such a girl, you have to use an action that increases more than the other two (the diaper, the breasts or the legs) depending on the girl next door (the cashier and the judo man, the milf and the guy with glasses or the girl with blue hair and the young man)
It's a rather monotonous and unfair minigame as you'll never complete it in the early game normally. You essentially have to keep the voice noise below 40 and buy all the power ups to get her to cum before the timer runs out.

Reactions: bluegrass99

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
You can raise corrupt level of fist girl to 5? Is it no crash when westling?
I think the crash error has to do with failing to beat Dylan Mulvaney and getting raped. It seems for me that so long as you reach corruption 5 before you are defeated by that monster, you should not get a crash.