Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Anyone know how to raise Corruption Level? I've got the Affection level to 5, but Scenes that require Corruption Level aren't available for me.

Also the Home Visit simply doesn't work. It keeps saying I know no one there so no reason to visit, even though I maxed trust with both husbands.

Also for those who seem to struggle with Market Girl -> visit her for a couple of days and chat -> find her in front of the cinema (for me it was like 17:30) -> she will tell you which movie to pick (ex: She is thinking of watch favorite comedy) -> pick her favorite movie and win mini game. Not sure if you can progress further, but probably not.

The game itself feels like a NTRLegend game. High potential games that seem to be affected by severe sloth syndrome, get rushed and abandoned.

Reactions: kogure

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
No idea how they offer it, but you get the girls to level 5 corruption and they invite you to the house/apartment respectively. currently at least one of them is bugged though so even if you get the offer, you can't actually go

The silver bar the fisherman sells is for strength training, it gives more training points than the other objects and it's the 2nd best strength training (behind the gold bar, which I think you get for accumulating 100k or 1mil or something?)

He also sells the blow up doll which is the best item for the technique training, and a camera which lets you add a camera during sex scenes to record videos and sell it to the punk at the construction site at night
How do you get the invitation to the girls house? neither works for me, unless I'm missing something.

Reactions: azer84870

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
How do you get Q-Translate to work with this game?
After you installed the program, go into settings =>hot keys and bind the key for text recognition. Personally, I bind for "Q" button. When you press it you will see the square and just select the space you need to translate.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
How does one even get money? It's been a few days and all I got was 500 gold?
The main approach is spending 3 hours and like 40-50 energy working the construction day during the day
The alternative and more lucrative approach is to pick the 2nd option at the construction site, where you effectively "rent" a drill and do some sorta dig dug minigame of drilling down whilst your drill durability decreases. You drill chests, gold nuggets and large gold deposits, then go back the next day to collect your money
I don't understand the mini game in the cinema, I never manage to raise the bar to the max. There is an action, for example, on such a girl, you have to use an action that increases more than the other two (the diaper, the breasts or the legs) depending on the girl next door (the cashier and the judo man, the milf and the guy with glasses or the girl with blue hair and the young man)
It's a pretty meh game, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to beat unless you buy all the equipment to max out ecstasy gain. You pretty much just keep groping her to raise the pleasure gauge whilst keeping the boyfriend's awareness under 40 so that the green "sleepiness" gauge eventually maxes out, letting you get a blowjob or whatever and a big gain in pleasure

Reactions: llaume

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Hopefully we get access to the bug fixes before any sort of translation gets started on this.