Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

TheThingLmao

Oct 12, 2020
the game itself is pretty buggy, i stuck at which multiple husbands and boys spawn in the waiting room, can't do the enter house cuckhold

Confucamus

Nov 27, 2022
how did you do the cheat again? is there any addition file needed?
Also curious about this. My user_data folder is all mojibake and I can't seem to get it in Japanese to make edits. Can't find how to edit it with Cheat Engine either. I'd appreciate anyone posting a save file at the very beginning of the game with max gold or explain how to do it myself.

tomjohn

Apr 7, 2018
i got bug when try level up strength from 12 to 13 can't even pick to train anymore. did someone have the same problem?

jacklancaster

Jul 4, 2020
Somebody complained earlier that they could not use cheat engine to get unlimited money. You can work around this by using cheat engine to create unlimited fish tokens/points and exchange them for money from the fishermen. Has anyone been able to get into the house or apartment building on the city map? Have no idea how to progress. Fully corrupted the girls, maxed out the trust from the men, and pleasured them in the theater. The fisherman sells what looks like a silver card, but don’t know what it does.
There a quick how-to on how to create unlimited fish tokens?