Others Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
I don't know how you do it; it does not work. Also, you are using Windows 11 while mine is Windows 10.
Other option

already tried this, but it doesn't seem to work dude I hate this SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator sometimes it works sometimes not don't say I never used this other game works okay but this game rj01104619 just go brr

NOTED
make a video showing where to click I am sure 100% some in this thread are still confusing if you don't believe me watch the video on the forth picture
everything great untill i notice your non-unicode are US
you have to change your language for non-unicode program to japanese on region app (require restart)

look at this poor guys reipatcher
he cant read what app you try to open (it show ????????)

after you change your unicode to jp
remove your old file and extract new one
also dont forget to put reipatcher (idk if it nessasary but just in case)

i think that should solve youre problem

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
everything great untill i notice your non-unicode are US
you have to change your language for non-unicode program to japanese on region app (require restart)

look at this poor guys reipatcher
he cant read what app you try to open (it show ????????)

after you change your unicode to jp
remove your old file and extract new one
also dont forget to put reipatcher (idk if it nessasary but just in case)

i think that should solve youre problem
still doesn't work even I get new folder from the zip file, can upload your file such as AutoTranslator and ReiPatcher since already translate

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
This which was p
still doesn't work even I get new folder from the zip file, can upload your file such as AutoTranslator and ReiPatcher since already translate
Man you don't have an BepInEx folder see this
685235.PNG

You need to put the BeplnEx folder and it's files in here and then use the reipatcher.

Edit

This is my image from my folder it's here for you to see what you don't have.

I saw your video and you just put the reipatcher in folder and didn't put the BeplnEx files that is why the translation didn't work.

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
This which was p

View attachment 3878106

You need to put the BeplnEx folder and it's files in here and then use the reipatcher.

Edit

I saw your video and you just put the reipatcher in folder and didn't put the BeplnEx files that is why the translation didn't work.
and yet now you tell and other people spam more help surely that will help i'm done not gonna waste my time

Last edited:

Xeno_zeno

Dec 2, 2020
This which was p

View attachment 3878106

Edit

it still doesn't work are you guy really helping or trolling stop waste people time man... 1.png

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Lol everyone's who's saying "Just use SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator and run it" aren't actually using it

ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator does not work on IL2CPP games.
they trolling us that why, i'm sure the community love to see this nightmare threads

Oh... look game does not run yeah.. this totally waste of my time

Last edited:

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
reipatcher will not work. im currently using BeplneX to translate this game to english and partial uncensor. been playing for 6 hours but sayu's sex stats (vagina,clit,etc) doesn't seem to increase. maybe the uncensor plugin is messing the game.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Dell96kill

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
reipatcher will not work. im currently using BeplneX to translate this game in english and partial uncensor. been playing for 6 hours but sayu's sex stats (vagina,clit,etc) doesn't seem to increase. maybe the uncensor plugin is messing the game.
could you elaborate a bit on how to install 'BeplneX' here ? what I know so far only using reipatcher just run then patch but this one is a bit confusing tbh

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
hmm weird

in my case it was able to solve it by change my time zone to us
when you game open is it also runing BepInEx while runing the game?

and if your bepinex runing what is it showing

to my case i have problem just like JOBCHAN has

that the autotranslate plugin doesnt work.......

• Hey there
Reactions: Dell96kill

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
looking for save file
In archive that i provide (look 10 page) there are folder with saves (for dlc content use first (without bars) or second file (with bars))

and about autotranslate plugin in my archive, it's not work cuz i delete one of plugin folder (sorry for that). I fix it when next content update is out, but autotranslate plugin dont translate every line in game, some lines it translate, some lines can't be translated. I dont know why it work that way.

Last edited: