Others Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Easy Understand Install

1. Download Extract that file in the game folder
2. Download run 理想のおとうさん (Patch and Run) wait it finish download then quit the game
3. Download Extract that file in the game folder
4. then run 理想のおとうさん.exe wait it finish download

This is simple and yet no one can example i have to make my own understand unlike that person with bankai head example

Credit to Thisdudhere & mawajie
Lol okay if this was so easy why did you ask for help?

In my understanding i already did though that you did read a little in this thread but from this comment i now know that you didn't even read the first page of this thread when you people did ask for help, talk about lazy and when you are forced to click a little and learn something you get angry huh okay.

Remember you 2 did ask for help and i did try to help you and cuz you didn't understand what was i saying to you sh!ted on me.
Be happy now you learned something and don't be ungrateful because next time someone is not even going to try to help you.

Anyways you could have find all of this information if you actually did look in this thread in the first place like when i did share this game on page 2 in this thread but i guess you are just lazy, and when someone try's to give you a hint and you don't understand cuz you didn't even read nothing then you dunk on them i will be honest i don't know what more i can say to you..

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dThursday

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
1722368372426.png 1722368372426.png Friends, I have retired from trying to download, if there is a possibility that someone will upload the file on another server, I will be very happy