Unity Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
No, the way you treat people is like they have to learn themselves, but the first step is to at least once teach them. It's like school; you teach people; some people can't self-learn. Helping people once isn't something you do every day. I hear people ask how to change size in the game. I also want to help, but never less. I've done what I can, but sometimes I can't help beyond my limit. I don't know what you believe, but you and I are so different in what we believe. If you feel all the people are bad, maybe it's just you. Anyway, I rarely post in online comment threads because I don't have any because people are already there to help out.

I also think making this thread is kind of ineffective. We should have our own thread about this game, but I don't think F95zone Owner likes having loli exist very freely. This is what happens in ineffective discussions, and people start to argue with each other.

Gittt update the thread 0_0
You just did conform what i did say and that is that you didn't read anything and just jumped to the latest stuf in the thread without reading anything in the few pages that we have in this thread.

I don't see the reason to explain to every single person about something that you can just find on in a few clicks in this thread it's not my fault cuz you are lazy, you are right we are not all the same.

I don't see what is so hard to click like like 3-4 pages in this thread and scroll a little and learn it, If this is hard for you idk what to say to you or anyone else. Lets end this convo here it's better for everyone, and before some of you people ask for help look a little here maybe it has already be answered.

Maxim001

Dec 19, 2023
can someone please help me, whenever i press new game the game crashes and i dont know the reason, i already downloaded the raw version and its the same issue, i think it has to do with unity since in the raw version the unity window popped up but i didnt found anything when i searched

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
some dialogue in english with free gpt and google [ver 1.2.0]
put on \理想のおとうさん v1.2.0\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text [install bepinex and other tool first]
edit the file if you found weird translation using notepad++

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ethansmoke