Others None [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Can't select the socks. Anyone got the same problem and maybe know how to prevent that aside from never letting her take them off?

jojotaro88

Mar 23, 2021
Can confirm. This absolutely works.

Editing in basic bitch tutorial -----------------------------------------------

Follow first link. Go down to the artifacts drop down menu. Click on latest build (679 at time of writing). Download correct BepInEx version for you, the game is 64 bit. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.679+49775dc.zip if you're using windows.

Once you have this file, extract it. Go deep enough to where it has the large list of files. There should be 6 files total, one of them being a BepInEx folder, dotnet folder... etc. Copy all that shit, and put it in the same place you'd place the Reipatcher executable, which is to say in the game directory (where the exe lives).

Alright, that solves the first problem. It should patch itself the next time you run it. Now download from the second link. Extract it, then copy the BepInEx folder and place it in the game directory where you placed the first 6 files. This should auto-merge the two folders inside that BepInEx folder.

Game should translate now. Enjoy.
Thank you. Also turn off the antivirus.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
use this and auto translator
Thank you
Can confirm. This absolutely works.

Editing in basic bitch tutorial -----------------------------------------------

Follow first link. Go down to the artifacts drop down menu. Click on latest build (679 at time of writing). Download correct BepInEx version for you, the game is 64 bit. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.679+49775dc.zip if you're using windows.

Once you have this file, extract it. Go deep enough to where it has the large list of files. There should be 6 files total, one of them being a BepInEx folder, dotnet folder... etc. Copy all that shit, and put it in the same place you'd place the Reipatcher executable, which is to say in the game directory (where the exe lives).

Alright, that solves the first problem. It should patch itself the next time you run it. Now download from the second link. Extract it, then copy the BepInEx folder and place it in the game directory where you placed the first 6 files. This should auto-merge the two folders inside that BepInEx folder.

Game should translate now. Enjoy.
Thank you for the much detail information.

soranonanigashi

Nov 10, 2022
Hi, is there any way to make this game uncensored?

Looking at this thread, as far as I can understand, it only describes how to translate it, so if anyone has been able to make it uncensored, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Postscript.
I think I gave the text before I ran the translator, sorry about that.

Last edited: