Others None [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

xoxtheshark

Mar 12, 2023
[Info :Il2CppInteropGen] IL unstrip statistics: 7146 successful, 1794 failed

Is this normal or not?? Cus its kinda concerning

Gappos

Aug 22, 2023
This game applied softcoded and hardcoded mosaic.

Need to use "BepInEx-Unity.Mono-win-x64-6.0.0-be.679+49775dc" + "UniversalUnityDemosaics_il2cpp_net6_v1.4.4.0(contain uncensor plugin for hardcoded method)".

Although it is only what an amateur thinks, please use it as a reference.

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
The game is good, but it could be better executed, I liked the idea of it, the line when the protagonist puts his daughter behind bars is funny lol, I wish there were more sex scenes and translation

soranonanigashi

Nov 10, 2022
It says on the official site that mono.dell must be applied in order to apply bepinex, and when I looked for it I couldn't find it myself.
Does this mean that bepinex cannot be used in this game?
Here is a translation of the screenshot

Installation_jp
Geoffrey Horsington edited this page on Jun 28, 2018 - 1 revision
Pages 12
Home

For users
How to install
How to upgrade
Configuration
For users
How to install
How to upgrade
For developers
Making plug-ins
Making preloader patchers
Building BepInEx from source
Debugging plugins with dnSpy
Porting to different games
Clone this wiki locally

About BepInEx
BepInEx is a framework for games created in Unity running on Mono.
BepInEx provides a means to patch game assemblies (compiled executable code) and load plug-ins through custom MonoBehaviours.

Operating Environment
BepInEx requires a Unity-based game that uses the Mono runtime (i.e., a game that contains mono.dll).
BepInEx has been tested to work properly with Unity versions 5.4 through 2017.2.

Updating from previous versions
Please refer to the Migration Guide for instructions on how to update.

Installation.
Download the latest BepInEx from the release page.
Unzip the downloaded compressed file and place its contents into the root folder of the game.
If your game is a 32-bit version, replace winhttp.dll with the file in the x86 folder.
Run the game once and let BepInEx generate the configuration files and folders (if BepInEx\config.ini is not generated, review the steps so far!) .
Plug-ins and patchers are installed in the BepInEx folder.
Edit the BepInEx\config.ini to configure BepInEx. 1702296310461.png

sebas499

May 30, 2021
Puedo confirmar. Esto absolutamente funciona.

Edición en tutorial básico de perra --------------------------------------- --

Siga el primer enlace. Vaya al menú desplegable de artefactos. Haga clic en la última versión (679 al momento de escribir este artículo). Descarga la versión correcta de BepInEx para ti, el juego es de 64 bits. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.679+49775dc.zip si estás usando Windows.

Una vez que tenga este archivo, extráigalo. Profundice lo suficiente hasta donde tiene la gran lista de archivos. Debe haber 6 archivos en total, uno de ellos una carpeta BepInEx, una carpeta dotnet... etc. Copia toda esa mierda y colócala en el mismo lugar donde colocarías el ejecutable de Reipatcher, es decir, en el directorio del juego. (donde vive el exe).

Muy bien, eso resuelve el primer problema. Debería parchearse solo la próxima vez que lo ejecute. Ahora descárguelo desde el segundo enlace. Extráelo, luego copia la carpeta BepInEx y colócala en el directorio del juego donde colocaste los primeros 6 archivos. Esto debería fusionar automáticamente las dos carpetas dentro de esa carpeta BepInEx.

El juego debería traducirse ahora. Disfrutar.
[/CITA]
No entiendo

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
so someone found a way to uncensored and translated? the autoinstaller one crashes my game

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017

Uncensor modified file, if you wanna do it yourself with UABEA, it's in sharedassets1, shader path ID n°563, changed all the colmask values to 0, dunno if there's a better way for it.
The material objects are named "Mosaic 32", "Mosaic Shader_Pennis_Material 1", both are linked to shader 563

Kinda bruteforced my way through it, not all that knowledgeable about it, so possibly/probably a better way to do it if someone more knowledgeable than me wanna go into it.
(Edit, changed link, was wrong file)

Last edited:

lorm

Nov 5, 2016

Uncensor modified file, if you wanna do it yourself with UABEA, it's in sharedassets1, shader path ID n°563, changed all the colmask values to 0, dunno if there's a better way for it.
The material objects are named "Mosaic 32", "Mosaic Shader_Pennis_Material 1", both are linked to shader 563

Kinda bruteforced my way through it, not all that knowledgeable about it, so possibly/probably a better way to do it if someone more knowledgeable than me wanna go into it.
(Edit, changed link, was wrong file)
1.03 got release can you do that for that one too plz-?

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
1.03 got release can you do that for that one too plz-?
There you go, replace the file in the data folder
Just a small warning, shouldn't be any issue but i haven't tested beyond checking the mosaic was off, nothing else should be broken, but you never know
For those that wanna do it themself, i used UABEA, file is sharedassets1.assets, materials are "Mosaic 32", "Mosaic Shader_Pennis_Material 1" , linked to unnamed asset shader, path ID n°633.
I updated the link with 1.03 with other features there enjoy.
Thanks for the upload

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hello, unfortunately it is still version 1.01 and not version 1.03. Can you maybe upload it again? that would be very nice

View attachment 3175748
You are funny man the game is clearly v 1.03 there is no way that did a mistake there, maybe you clicked the link from reply the OLD one and and not the one on the page 2 in this thread. I updated it there Inside this thread on page 2 you will find it there.
123.PNG 5555.PNG

Last edited:

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
You are funny man the game is clearly v 1.03 there is no way that did a mistake there
No he's right. According to the patch details in 1.03, there should be an option for completely naked in the dress section and there was not. I checked the uploaded file and for sure it is still 1.01.

Reactions: Rules