Others None [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
I would like to disable automatic translation but I don't know how.
Can someone please tell me how to do this?
I am using a translator for this text.
Just delete \BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\ and BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector\ folders and del everything in BepInEx\Translation\ folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Casterarc

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
You need find her test score (it can be everywhere: under bed, in drawer or somwhere else) and bring it to her, then chose scold. You can use my saves, file 4.

Last edited:

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
i still cant make translate working

any help?

i try so many time to make translate work on this game but it keep saying stupid shit like
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Disabling translation scoping because the SceneManager API is not supported in this version of Unity.

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
I have use old version of translator and it not work, try this one (before install del everything in folder \BepInEx\Translation\ and del folders \BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\ and BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector\

For install just copy BepInEx folder from archive to game folder. I tried this version and it works fine.

If you still have problems try off CinematicUnityExplorer plugin (press f7) or just del plugin folder (BepInEx\plugins\CinematicUnityExplorer\). If it not help then maybe you have problems with firewall or antivirus that cut internet connection for translator plugin.

Last edited:

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
I have use old version of translator and it not work, try this one (before install del everything in folder \BepInEx\Translation\ and del folders \BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\ and BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector\

For install just copy BepInEx folder from archive to game folder. I tried this version and it works fine.

If you still have problems try off CinematicUnityExplorer plugin (press f7) or just del plugin folder (BepInEx\plugins\CinematicUnityExplorer\). If it not help then maybe you have problems with firewall or antivirus that cut internet connection for translator plugin.
still not working it still pop up translate error

here check this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.